Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PMed One-T and going to see how that works out. If that doesn't work out, I think I am going to go with the one in the picture.

He has the exact bag in the picture bro. Brand new, never been used.

Thank god we're not talking about rusty wedges anymore.

Just added 3 wedges and a FW to my bag. I am not sure what to ponder next, but I feel I should be pondering something.

Just added 3 wedges and a FW to my bag. I am not sure what to ponder next, but I feel I should be pondering something.

That's a pretty solid bag you have there ripper.

Irons? Dude, how are you digging on that DART? Mine performed beautifully in Florida.

Irons? Dude, how are you digging on that DART? Mine performed beautifully in Florida.

We have worked a deal out! We just need to get together to play, so I can pick it up.

We have worked a deal out! We just need to get together to play, so I can pick it up.

Nice! Time to update the "what did you buy today" thread. I'm curious to hear details.

vr-pro-wedge-blk.jpg

^^^^band wagon!

I'm bummed.

Whatever. Lets ponder phones then. New Blackberry anyone?

I'm minutes away from breaking something.

You're OEM. Ponder cooler things.

I'm minutes away from breaking something.

You're OEM. Ponder cooler things.

I loved the VR wedges at the outing. Ive been pondering them ever since so have fun with those heavy wedges, I mean Jaws.

Loving the DART, it takes a lot of different factors out of putting, worrying about hand position, etc. Just focus on the line and the weight. I really expect to make any putt that is relatively close now, which is awesome, I have so much more confidence.

I loved the VR wedges at the outing. Ive been pondering them ever since so have fun with those heavy wedges, I mean Jaws.

I know you love them, but rusty? Really? Team Awesome is disbanding as we speak.

Loving the DART, it takes a lot of different factors out of putting, worrying about hand position, etc. Just focus on the line and the weight. I really expect to make any putt that is relatively close now, which is awesome, I have so much more confidence.

I'm telling you man, from 6 feet and in, I'm lethal with that putter. So much that even Setho bought a mallet.

I'm pondering a new putter. Getting ready to go roll the Nike Method 001.

I'm pondering a new putter. Getting ready to go roll the Nike Method 001.

So many good putter out there right now buddy. I'm a mallet guy now, even though I love rolling my Tour Black #2.

So many good putter out there right now buddy. I'm a mallet guy now, even though I love rolling my Tour Black #2.
Agreed. I rolled a bunch last week and for some reason I keep going back to simple design. I am having a hard time adjusting to any putter that looks 'busy'.

Nice...I love my method 003

Good to know. I really liked the balance of the Nike's and the face feels 'hot' (for a putter) which is intriguing to me.

I think my rusty VR Pro wedges will look awesome in it!

I am pondering a cart bag hard. I just don't know if I will like range time with it.

This is the one I am pondering right now.
G122513.JPG

DMB will be getting this from me, I think he is getting one hell of a deal!!!

DMB will be getting this from me, I think he is getting one hell of a deal!!!

I would like to thank you again for such a great deal! I am sure you will get it back in beers at the outing. HEHE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back