Cleveland Releases Black Irons

It will be interesting. Also will be interesting to what effect they have on distance and control. It appears to be a very light irons shaft comparitively.

Based on my experience with a legit graphite iron shaft, distance and control should be about what you're use to buddy. But be prepared for some awesome feel and some smooth transition.

Can these come out tomorrow???????

I'm in awe of the things Cleveland is doing. Not sure why I love this brand so much, I just do.

What really sets Cleveland apart is the shaft offerings. It's almost stupid not to go with their product. I'm looking forward to the feedback on whoever rocks the graphite shafts first.

What really sets Cleveland apart is the shaft offerings. It's almost stupid not to go with their product. I'm looking forward to the feedback on whoever rocks the graphite shafts first.

I am really excited about the graphite offerings too. This is the first graphite shaft that I have ever pondered trying in a club.

Same here dude. Its like getting clubheads for free in a lot of cases.

I agree with this completely. I am so interested in the iron shafts based on my arm issues in the past.

Usually when you hear C Kua you just think bad @ss shaft, in most cases. Having them in your irons I think could just put the confidence level over the top for some. I just wonder what type of shot they'll give me. Not only that, but how bad @ss do they look???

My bet would be a high boring flight and very smooth. And totally bad ass:cake:

the sole looks like it incorporates some Razr Technology.

No offense Dean, but that is a serious reach.

This is like saying that every single club that puts out a vibration dampener is a ripoff of the VAS irons.

come on get real. Razr Technology was raising the back part of the sole therefore to remove the weight and push it up to get the ball flight higher. Also giving you the performance of a wide sole iron, but still having a thinner sole.

Check out this pic. You can't tell me that they aren't similar.

Deano!!!! Lots of companies use weighting to help get the ball up. I just can't wait to see these in hand and ready to mash some balls.

When Ddec sees these irons in hand, he will realize how bad foot tastes. Moreso than usual.

No offense Dean, but that is a serious reach.

Not trying to say rip-off or anything like that. I said it seems to incorporate "some" razr technology with how the bottom of the club appears. I think the sole design looks similar.

Granted these are not in hand pics and just artist renditions

When Ddec sees these irons in hand, he will realize how bad foot tastes. Moreso than usual.

I cannot wait to see these in hand, hell someones hand.

This is like saying that every single club that puts out a vibration dampener is a ripoff of the VAS irons.

I loved me some VAS irons!

I think my new goal with every piece of equipment that comes out is going to be to say "it looks like this" or "borrowed this technology".

Thats it, every shaft that weighs less than 55 grams is officially borrowing from Miyazaki.
Every putter with the color red is officially borrowing from SeeMore.
Every current wedge on the market is officially borrowing from the 588.

Can I borrow a couple 588's?

I think my new goal with every piece of equipment that comes out is going to be to say "it looks like this" or "borrowed this technology".

Thats it, every shaft that weighs less than 55 grams is officially borrowing from Miyazaki.
Every putter with the color red is officially borrowing from SeeMore.
Every current wedge on the market is officially borrowing from the 588.

I spotted one of those while down in FL. I won't tell you which company had the red dot in the same spot though:alien:

Back