Signatures that kill me !!

I have no shame wearing this horrible thing. I earned it by supporting my team to the end. Out of 4 bets, I only lost one!

But man alive, it was a doozey.

To the OP, you can turn both Profile and Signature pictures off in your settings.

Thainer's gonna whoop some ass this morning (or maybe it was last night)! I love the signatures myself, but yeah I could see how a new member would be thinking WTF is going on with these fools!? Can't we keep them for another month or so?

Chirpy? Talk about chirpy...

Id learn to keep your beak shut bucko. No need to get the panties in a bunch. Like the others have said, theyll be gone soon...

Dude, little harsh.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Whoa dude. Are you serious right now? He asked a valid question for someone new to the site and may not have known about Morgan Cup signature bets. Good lord man, that is a really mean response to someone with a question.

Yikes Thain. Little over the top man.

I'll just chalk this comment up to you having a bad day...not your usual my man....

Whoa guys. Way too harsh. I dont even entirely remember writing that. Im so sorry Chirpy and others.... Rough day indeed...

Thainer's gonna whoop some ass this morning (or maybe it was last night)! I love the signatures myself, but yeah I could see how a new member would be thinking WTF is going on with these fools!? Can't we keep them for another month or so?

No. Mine will be gone Monday night or Tuesday morning.

No. Mine will be gone Monday night or Tuesday morning.

I'll go easy on you bc youve been a good sport; feel free to change it anytime after noon eastern next Monday

I'll go easy on you bc youve been a good sport; feel free to change it anytime after noon eastern next Monday

Hehe. No way! I will ride it out dude. Thanks though :)

One good thing about Tapatalk is you can't see the sig lines. Hawk's sig is dizzying for sure. Everyone has been good sports about the bets...great to see!

You can thank bulldogs golf for letting me remove bieber and going with the jshore boys until Monday when I lose control again for another 2 weeks. Go read through the Morgan Cup threads and you will understand why. Team Hackers FTW!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

More like FTL!

One good thing about Tapatalk is you can't see the sig lines. Hawk's sig is dizzying for sure. Everyone has been good sports about the bets...great to see!

More like FTL!

I agree completely about Tapatalk. Team Hackers FTW is for 2012 buddy! :D

To be honest, I love the Buzzards gonna Buzz sig. I had no clue it was involved in a bet, but I thought it was funny... I guess it was a good thing I didn't add this as my signature right when I joined.. View attachment 3134

All of the sig/avatars have been pretty funny since the MC, and people have been pretty good sports about it too.

Hehe. No way! I will ride it out dude. Thanks though :)

I don't know Hawk, I think it's kind of distinctive. It says "NO doubt about it! The Hawk is in the house!" when you reply in a thread.

I don't know Hawk, I think it's kind of distinctive. It says "NO doubt about it! The Hawk is in the house!" when you reply in a thread.

The problem is that I've sent 7 MC'rs to the hospital with seizures.

Hawk -- You have worn this badge well and in with a great attitude. You da man !

That explains a ton!! At least we know where they disappeared to after leaving FL.

haha yeah, it should come with a seizure warning.

haha yeah, it should come with a seizure warning.

I think he should be able to remove the dam thing as he has served his sentence well. Give the man an early pardon doubledxu lol

I think he should be able to remove the dam thing as he has served his sentence well. Give the man an early pardon doubledxu lol

very true!

I like Hawks

I actually enjoy Hawks as well. I knew it was in response to the MC wager thread but I quite like it. And "haters gotta hate" truly do. For the next MC there should be a "Playa Hatas Ball" that coincides.

I believe these are all signatures these people have to use because of lost bets from the Morgan Cup. they will be gone in tgime.

thank god for that,i thought they had extremely poor taste lol!!!

Ouch...that hurts. :D

Guessing your not a fan of Bieber or Jersey Shore, eh?

Back