France's Manifestos

I knew they had Yuengling in France.

I knew they had Yuengling in France.

Its Internationally Known (and known to rock the microphone)

You would think Tiger would want to take lessons from a guy that can hit a fairway. But it all makes sense now:curse:

that's only because you showed up with a shirt on

In Northeast PA i'm overdressed for most courses lol, Blame it all on my roots I showed up in Boots....

that's only because you showed up with a shirt on

QFT....Jeans, Jorts, Beaters, no sleeves, and dewrags. I've seen them all on a golf course.

Got to say I think France has supplanted Coolbreeze in the "Best Hair" category

OMG!!! I just spit my coffee out all over the keyboard and I'm on a conference call in my office right now (on mute thank God!) because I'm laughing SOOO hard at the videos I have tears rolling down my face.

FYI for folks who haven't had the EXTREME pleasure of playing with France and TheGeneral, they are the nicest guys and two of the funniest people I've played golf with and I can't wait to tee it up with them again very soon.

OMG!!! I just spit my coffee out all over the keyboard and I'm on a conference call in my office right now (on mute thank God!) because I'm laughing SOOO hard at the videos I have tears rolling down my face.

FYI for folks who haven't had the EXTREME pleasure of playing with France and TheGeneral, they are the nicest guys and two of the funniest people I've played golf with and I can't wait to tee it up with them again very soon.

Thank you for the Kind words Mary! It means alot to me. It was a pleasure playing that round with you Hanks and Buckjob, I Had a blast! You all made the day for me, its great to find people who enjoy a good round like me and France do!

Think Fabio and you have a good idea of CB's hair

Uncle Jesse>>>Fabio! Juss Sayin'!

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.--I'm on fiyah with my fingers!

I know they do but I just haven't found ones that fit right and are the length I like and at a Price i will pay. I have some big legs and most golf companies make their shorts to fit guys built like Hanks than guys built like me. (from what i've seen)

Dude there are plenty of big guys in the moisture wicking stuff. Check places like TJ Max or Marshals

this thread is officially 'weird'

Dude there are plenty of big guys in the moisture wicking stuff. Check places like TJ Max or Marshals

I will do! thanks for the tip, I'm just being lazy looking I guess. But stay tuned for Tuesdays post. I will be a sharp dressed man in my Labor Day manifesto!

more like post #35....the the wheels started to slip off a bit

#cargoshortsnotcarryingcargo

my cargo's are always carrying cargo! I am very :sadpandaface: that i have to retire my cargo shorts. I didn't know I was being watched by the Fashionistas!

The feeling is mutal Mary we had a great time golfing and can't wait for our next links gathering.

The Sean Foley Chronicles video gets me every time!!! That head of hair is just amazing...

The Sean Foley Chronicles video gets me every time!!! That head of hair is just amazing...

Wait til u see it in person....There is a choir of angels that sing everytime he runs his fingers through it!

I know they do but I just haven't found ones that fit right and are the length I like and at a Price i will pay. I have some big legs and most golf companies make their shorts to fit guys built like Hanks than guys built like me. (from what i've seen)
I have big legs and they fit me just fine. I can even slip them over my man-sized calves.

You were almost correct. A day late, but so amazing.

That's awesome! Dude, eat something!

If the General and France get the Mary seal of approval, they must be ok. Wow, I just used general and france in the same sentence, who would have thought it?

You were almost correct. A day late, but so amazing.

I have hit a shot or two like that but I busted out laughing at work. Got some odd glances

I hope to see it before I head back to Canada!

We will have to try and get a round in. When do you head back to Canada?

Back