THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

They just interviewed Arian Foster on PTI and he said he is feeling good, the hamstring is getting better and he is looking forward to the first game of the season. I wonder what that means?

That he likes watching games from a luxury box?:popcorn:

Yes, definitely a skim

If AF drops sub 10 then it will be a miracle. The upside is way too good. Plus I think he's messing with all of us. He might be out the first week (or severely limited) but that's why you have to handcuff him. Unfortunately, in a 16 team league it's gonna be hard since we all know Tate and/or Ward will have some carries now because of AF's limitations.

22 minutes til go time!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Both Chris Johnson and Arian Foster are top 2-3 picks without baggage. Both healthy and on the field will put up big numbers with all things equal.

Foster - Pros - Contract year and has a bone to pick with management and the world. Good guy that is highly intelligent and sometimes too smart for his own good.

Cons - Suffering a hamstring injury that people are blowing out of proportion. Plus the Texans spent a high draft pick (2nd round I believe) on Tate and he has had an incredible preseason. So he might get carries anyway. Contract year they may want to see how Tate can do as well rather than let Arian run crazy. 1200 yards with 10 TDs is cheaper than 1800 with 18 TDs.

Chris Johnson - Pros - Unanimous #1 pick last year that had a good year after a slow start. Only guy there that will get it done and has all the tools.

Cons - About to get paid and everybody knows that is what this guy is about. Will the work be the same after the windfall comes in.

Both of these guys are going to most likely drop out of the top few picks and considering all things and no issues heading in, they might have been 1,2. Crazy draft coming tomorrow night.

Both Chris Johnson and Arian Foster are top 2-3 picks without baggage. Both healthy and on the field will put up big numbers with all things equal.

Foster - Pros - Contract year and has a bone to pick with management and the world. Good guy that is highly intelligent and sometimes too smart for his own good.

Cons - Suffering a hamstring injury that people are blowing out of proportion. Plus the Texans spent a high draft pick (2nd round I believe) on Tate and he has had an incredible preseason. So he might get carries anyway. Contract year they may want to see how Tate can do as well rather than let Arian run crazy. 1200 yards with 10 TDs is cheaper than 1800 with 18 TDs.

Chris Johnson - Pros - Unanimous #1 pick last year that had a good year after a slow start. Only guy there that will get it done and has all the tools.

Cons - About to get paid and everybody knows that is what this guy is about. Will the work be the same after the windfall comes in.

Both of these guys are going to most likely drop out of the top few picks and considering all things and no issues heading in, they might have been 1,2. Crazy draft coming tomorrow night.

Thats Grossmen gm just might be crazy enough to still pick one of those guys :)

They just interviewed Arian Foster on PTI and he said he is feeling good, the hamstring is getting better and he is looking forward to the first game of the season. I wonder what that means?

Im telling you, it's a Twitter Conspiracy Theory that Arian Foster is trying to mess with all the Fantasy players.

I need to go find my foil hat.

Come this time tomorrow I'll be handing TC his arse the first of many times this season. That is if he actually shows up on the right night. Look forward to seeing TMex take Jeff George Cutler with his first pick and everyone else panic in the ensuing chaos.

This site has 14 team mocks if anyone actually feels like they need to practice for the draft tonight. This is biggest mock drafts Ive seen online.

http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/

Last edited:
I'm ready to roll heads!

Not sure if it's been covered in this thread or not (I've been sticking to the #3 league thread), but the ESPN draft module will not work using a standard iPad Safari browser. The app uses Flash, which the iPad does not support in its native state. Hope this saves someone, I was disappointed when I tested it this am.

Not sure if it's been covered in this thread or not (I've been sticking to the #3 league thread), but the ESPN draft module will not work using a standard iPad Safari browser. The app uses Flash, which the iPad does not support in its native state. Hope this saves someone, I was disappointed when I tested it this am.

Thanks for that info. Hadnt tried it on the iPad yet, good to know.

...just tap it in...

I'm not in league 1, but I'm looking forward to the draft. 16 teamers are tough and really test your knowledge.

Plus, it means football season is around the corner.

Come this time tomorrow I'll be handing TC his arse the first of many times this season. That is if he actually shows up on the right night. Look forward to seeing TMex take Jeff George Cutler with his first pick and everyone else panic in the ensuing chaos.

I'm ready to roll heads!

I'm not in league 1, but I'm looking forward to the draft. 16 teamers are tough and really test your knowledge.

Plus, it means football season is around the corner.

Hahahah :) I'm still picking Arian first suckers!!!!!!!!!!

Why does everyone think I'll suck at this FF thing?

Back