THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the draft lottery video for League #1 for THP Fantasy Football. Good luck everybody.

Thanks JB and GG. 7th is right where I want to be

I am actually not too thrilled with the 4th pick. I was secretly hoping for the 8th and if not that then I wanted to be closer to the end so I could get a solid 2nd pick. The 4th leaves me with a lot of tough decisions...

I like being in the 8th spot, right in the middle not too bad. Thanks for the video JB and GG

Good Luck Guys!!!!

Good luck gang!

Good luck!! just the tip checking out!

I am actually not too thrilled with the 4th pick. I was secretly hoping for the 8th and if not that then I wanted to be closer to the end so I could get a solid 2nd pick. The 4th leaves me with a lot of tough decisions...

GG, I've got pick #9, if you want to talk trade, I'm all ears.

I'm draftiing Roy Williams and will be willing to listen to offers.

Pick #5...i'm good with that. Looking forward to Thursday night!

My preference would have been toward the end as well, strategy seems easier when you have picks close together, but i'm good with #5...completely different strategies to look at.

Like it, 14, well positioned for round 2

My preference would have been toward the end as well, strategy seems easier when you have picks close together, but i'm good with #5...completely different strategies to look at.

Having the 4th and 5th pick will definitely cause us to have some serious strategy. I am trying to figure out what others might take in order to get an idea of my overall team. With a 16 team league anything can happen. I hope some stars are still left when it's my turn to pick.

Having the 4th and 5th pick will definitely cause us to have some serious strategy. I am trying to figure out what others might take in order to get an idea of my overall team. With a 16 team league anything can happen. I hope some stars are still left when it's my turn to pick.

With Yoccos taking Roy Williams and what tc has been saying on the other thread, you should be able to get a star or two with your picks. hehehehe

What doesn't help is ESPN not allowing 16 team mock drafts. But overall I get a sense of how things will go thursday night but stress is something guaranteed haha

picking #15.....FML

16/17 baby!!:cake:

Oh I like it...just thinking of sitting there at 2am waiting to pick the mrs irrelevant for Chunky's mr. irrelevant while everyone is trying to decide which 5th WR will help them the most lol

Love those picks. Still get a great #1 and an awesome #2. Plus so easy to plan late in the draft.

Oh I like it...just thinking of sitting there at 2am waiting to pick the mrs irrelevant for Chunky's mr. irrelevant while everyone is trying to decide which 5th WR will help them the most lol

It adds to the soul of fantasy football. Plus I htink you can draft Sanchize and Plaxigun in the 1st and 2nd round...hehe

*revises draft board*

It adds to the soul of fantasy football. Plus I htink you can draft Sanchize and Plaxigun in the 1st and 2nd round...hehe

Love those picks. Still get a great #1 and an awesome #2. Plus so easy to plan late in the draft.

I love those picks as well. 2 picks in a row is like cheating:blob:

I love those picks as well. 2 picks in a row is like cheating:blob:

Having the last first round/first second round pick is excellent. High draft picks are overated.

Back