THP Fantasy Football League #2 Draft Lottery

w = (z-1)/(z+1) b) w = (z-i)/(z+i)

I'm not real sure what all that is, looks hieroglyphics though, but around here we speak english.

My draft board sucks. I thought I'd try the red/green/black system for take, maybe take, don't take a certain player if they're available. I confused myself.

w = winning, that's why you're confused.

I'll give you those stats IF you can convince Mr. Smith to throw left handed in odd games. Because, he's basically that good.

Done.

Now I have to go find a left handed Mr. Smith who plays peculiar games. :D :D :D

I have a 12 team draft tonight. I really needed to prep more!

Dibs on Superman.

Hey Puttin...are you going to update the draft numbers in the league or does JB have to do that?
Should be fixed now. Everyone verify that your draft order is correct, if not send me or JB a PM.

Look just dont screw up my draft too much.. you are right in front of me for half the picks. Dont make me draft in revenge for the other half...LOL

I don't know what I'm doing so any sabotage will be purely innocent...maybe :act-up:

Wow just saw that I had the 15th pick. Just kill me now......

Thanks... I saw this in the thread for league #1, thought I would share it here

Spoke to a friend of mine yesterday that is "close" to the situation and here is what I got for an answer. Speaking of Chris Johnson of course.

The two sides sat down for a face to face meeting with one offering him close to a 11 million per season and the other asking for 13.5 million. They arent close and apparently face to face were not budging. However based on what they (my friend) learned, with some nice "capology" in guaranteed money, the deal is much closer than most think. In fact that it could happen as early as Friday and they believe it will happen this weekend.

I asked if any of the people involved think Chris will miss a game? The answer was a resounding no.
I asked if Chris is in game shape and ready to jump in and play week 1? The answer was a resounding yes.

Apparently both sides want the deal done asap and they are working on the cap right now to see if an extra number in the guaranteed side of things (signing bonus) changes that up. Expect to see a huge long term deal when it gets done, although nobody "inside" ever believes anything in terms of long term anymore. Just an easier way to massage the numbers when they are broken up over 4-6 years rather than 2-3.

Hope this helps some people. Being that the draft is Thursday night for all leagues, I dont think a deal will be done by then (possible), but the good news is that most think the deal will in fact take place and happen. Obviously there are no guarantees when we are talking about a holdout and/or millions of dollars, but when all parties are interested in getting it done (unlike last year with VJax) usually things seem to get accomplished.

Not sure if it's been covered in this thread or not (I've been sticking to the #3 league thread), but the ESPN draft module will not work using a standard iPad Safari browser. The app uses Flash, which the iPad does not support in its native state. Hope this saves someone, I was disappointed when I tested it this am.

Not sure if it's been covered in this thread or not (I've been sticking to the #3 league thread), but the ESPN draft module will not work using a standard iPad Safari browser. The app uses Flash, which the iPad does not support in its native state. Hope this saves someone, I was disappointed when I tested it this am.

They came out with an iPhone app this year. I don't know if you can draft from it, but it will work on the iPad for the regular season stuff.

Draft night! Who's ready? I am in the war room so don't bother me until after the draft. See all you hosers online tonight at 8PM EST, prepare for the Bearded Ladies to dominate you.

Today is the day! Can't wait till the draft tonight!!

Draft night! Who's ready? I am in the war room so don't bother me until after the draft. See all you hosers online tonight at 8PM EST, prepare for the Bearded Ladies to dominate you.

Jake... get off the toilet, sitting there all day is not going to help you. Now flush the little turds, wipe your Bearded Lady and show up tonight and try to put a good team together this year! Last year was just embarrassing!!! Heck call Capt. Intensity. maybe he can help you.

Draft Day!! My prep is done, my pre-sets are loaded, and I'm as ready to go as I can be. Hope you all are ready for a fun and very challenging experience.

Fantasy Football. There are not any legal apps out there for flash.

Thanks for the knowledge, I am looking to purchase an ipad and was looking for an answer to that question, havent gotten a straight answer yet.

Back