WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice setups gpugliese and Foreplay, thanks for posting the pics.

6B5DCC78-orig.jpg

9389FB85-orig.jpg

Took this awhile back never uploaded.

gpugliese and TC1, very nice stuff fellas!

Haven't seen a set of original Eye's in a LONG time, one of the members where I play used a set all the way up until a year or two ago, crazy!

gpugliese and TC1, very nice stuff fellas!

Haven't seen a set of original Eye's in a LONG time, one of the members where I play used a set all the way up until a year or two ago, crazy!

That's kinda funny, my uncle has played them since my grandfather handed them down to him. He just got the G20s giving those up. Crazy haha

Nice bags everyone! Really nice!

I love seeing other lefty bags.

1.jpg

These are an old set of Ping Eyes I got from my late-grandfather. I haven't used them in a while, so they might need to come out again for nostaglia's sake.

Nostalgia? That looks a lot my bag(except mine was black) just last season/ early this season. haha
Edit: Including irons, except for the eye2's. lpoll I had eye2 woods, but not eye2, irons. lol

Nice Canadan - like the way everything sets up in the bag.

Nice Canadan - like the way everything sets up in the bag.

Thanks dude! I'll admit I had a hard time deciding how to set everything up as this is my first bag with the "woode" setup.

I am really happy with how it turned out.. I do wish the larger pockets had a couple ridges to keep the irons a bit more separated, but I think it's a great bag overall!

Nice bag Canadan! Can you take a picture of the full side view of the bag with sticks no covers to get the full effect? SWEET LOOKING THO!

Nice looking bag setup Canadan. I like those Nike irons.

Nice bag Canadan! Can you take a picture of the full side view of the bag with sticks no covers to get the full effect? SWEET LOOKING THO!

Not a problem.. Give me a few and then check back!

Nice looking bag setup Canadan. I like those Nike irons.

I am convinced they are some of if not the best looking irons on the market right now. Thanks!

Here you go (Wasn't sure which side or how, so you get to see three haha!):

Spoiler

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

Dan? You put your putter in the bottom? Thats the least Canadian thing you could ever do... :blob:

Nice bag bro!

Dan? You put your putter in the bottom? Thats the least Canadian thing you could ever do... :blob:

Nice bag bro!

haha, I tried to stuff a bunch of towels in the top corner hole so that my putter cover wouldn't get massacred by jamming it in there, but it didn't work out.. Just trying to work with what I've got dude!

The design reminds me of the Bandana the Karate Kid wore!! LOL GREAT LOOKING BAG!!! Play it proudly!

I haven't updated in awhile so here is my latest pic's. Just got a new bag and new push cart last week.

321689_1949343781924_1492487113_31646416_5082520_n.jpg

321571_1949341901877_1492487113_31646414_7809567_n.jpg

319319_1949339421815_1492487113_31646411_7211662_n.jpg

NICE!!!!!!! I was just reading about the bag boy quad push cart. What's the difference between it and the Sun Mountain? Did you look at both?

Figured I would post up my WITB Photos...

SAM_0052.jpg

SAM_0053.jpg

I like it war.eagle you can certainly tell that picture is taken from Florida haha

A little WITB update for me. It's been a while coming, but now that I have everything fit to me (minus the FW, but it's so darn good I don't think I need it) I figured it's time to post again. This will be my bag for a while!!!

Driver (Kai'li S flex Toe up .75* and 11.25* loft)
185e5493-51cd-1fbe.jpg

FW (Factory Specs C. Kua S flex)
a6cd8d3b-5242-fadc.jpg

Hybrid (C. Kua sub 80G shaft S flex toe down .5*)
a6cd8d3b-52fe-deda.jpg

Irons (Project X 5.5 Flighted toe up 3*)
a6cd8d3b-5375-e71b.jpg

Wedges (DG Spinners 52* wedge bent to 53* toe down 2*)
a6cd8d3b-5493-7bb0.jpg

Putter (Cleveland Classic 4.5 34.5" Vibrant treated stepless shaft)
a6cd8d3b-5460-599c.jpg

Side View
a6cd8d3b-54c1-e232.jpg

All clubs minus putter are gripped w/ Golf Pride NDMC in orange.

Tapatalk just feels so soft on the fingertips when used on a buttery soft, forged iPhone.

Very nice bag Colt!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Gorgeous bag colt!

Good looking bag Colt, snap a picture of this grips when you get a minute. Would love to see 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back