2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap....gets deeper by the post with Team THP around.

Crap....gets deeper by the post with Team THP around.

I know right? The truth hurts and when its you and Mr. Caulk on an island and your only life jacket is Ole Gray, panic starts to set in.

Hawk you did win the day you were born. And everyday you wake up, you're already a winner. So the actual act of Team THP dominating everyone down there is really the only outstanding detail for us to iron out....but obviously we know how that will go. Keep winning Hawk, I'm going to practice winning tonight in Men's Club....you never can get too much practice in.

just because Hawk kicked your Jake Straigh @ss doesn't mean he is a natural born winner.
I miss hanging out with Jake.

**grabs popcorn** This back and forth will make work go by faster!

I can't wait to get some action against team THP at the outing. I plan getting my handicap down to a +5 by that point. I don't think anybody will be able to handle what I am going to bring!

I know right? The truth hurts and when its you and Mr. Caulk on an island and your only life jacket is Ole Gray, panic starts to set in.

I lol'd , that was a good one

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

OG is a former Navy Seal - great swimmer; no doubt that he will save us all! :D

And no one said I had to swim to an island to search for the Team THP's lost balls....Hawk and CB will blow up the life raft for you guys since they are full of hot air anyways - plenty to go around!

And no one said I had to swim to an island to search for the Team THP's lost balls....Hawk and CB will blow up the life raft for you guys since they are full of hot air anyways - plenty to go around!

Mcook bringing it lol

I can't wait to get some action against team THP at the outing. I plan getting my handicap down to a +5 by that point. I don't think anybody will be able to handle what I am going to bring!

Wow, at +5, you should skip the outing and go right to the tour.

I love rookies.
I shall name you soon to be....As in Soon to Be outing approved...And dismissed.

Wow, at +5, you should skip the outing and go right to the tour.

That is my plan post-outing. I know I have Hawk in the bag with his Chromax Blue Balls.

Wow, I go out of town for a few days, and this thread has another 110 pages! I have a feeling I may take a quick course at the One-T school of skimming to catch up.

This one is amping up to be a fun one (arent they all?), Love the trash talk guys.

I think Ill be cheering for Team THP on this one for obvious reasons.

Wow, I go out of town for a few days, and this thread has another 110 pages! I have a feeling I may take a quick course at the One-T school of skimming to catch up.

Crash Course because I like Chunkylover's Friend.
Ole Gray is still out of his mind.
Soon to be (Mcook) is following in Ole Gray's footsteps and we all know where that leads
MattyCaulk is headed to the dentist because Team THP found a nerve and are going to drill. He may or may not whiff. He definitely has no shot. And he will be driving back to Delaware with a rash from diaper burn (Grays depends).

Soon to be (Mcook) is following in Ole Gray's footsteps and we all know where that leads
MattyCaulk is headed to the dentist because Team THP found a nerve and are going to drill. He may or may not whiff. He definitely has no shot. And he will be driving back to Delaware with a rash from diaper burn (Grays depends).

OG = wise man that cross dresses and hits Titleist driver real good and beats Team THP in May 2012. Sign me up!! :D

OG = wise man that cross dresses and hits Titleist driver real good and beats Team THP in May 2012. Sign me up!! :D

I love that Soon to Be is on the OG bandwagon. I wonder what he says after this outing. :beat-up::D:comp::crying::excruciating::sick: (The OG smileys tell a story)

I love that Soon to Be is on the OG bandwagon. I wonder what he says after this outing. :beat-up::D:comp::crying::excruciating::sick: (The OG smileys tell a story)

I will be on the wagon with ANYONE out to beat Team THP - that's what it is all about! Although, I can't support Matty for a few days - the other night will take a few weeks or another 100 pages of banter to die down. I just try to keep it fun and luckily, I have ZERO qualms with laughing at myself.

And just for OG: :banana::D:brb::blowkiss::beauty::fingers-crossed::egyptian::eyepoke::drinks::devil::skywalker::starwars::twist::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thankyou:

Hahaha, awesome avatar.

Thanks for the catch up JB. You just saved me hours!

Hahaha, awesome avatar.

Courtesy of SW for a bet lost on TMC

Although, I can't support Matty for a few days - the other night will take a few weeks or another 100 pages of banter to die down.

Soon to Be and Mr. Caulk should be teammates.

Soon to Be and Mr. Caulk should be teammates.

Wait a minute buddy - that's up to the panel to decide! :D

Why do I have a feeling you are on the panel? lol

just because Hawk kicked your Jake Straigh @ss doesn't mean he is a natural born winner.
I miss hanging out with Jake.
Hawk handled me and Hanks both, he never looked nervous, he just steadily went about his game and just put on a clinic out there. It was inspiring to see. He is a natural born winner.

When Hawk wakes up in the morning his alarm clock plays this:

I will be on the wagon with ANYONE out to beat Team THP - that's what it is all about! Although, I can't support Matty for a few days - the other night will take a few weeks or another 100 pages of banter to die down. I just try to keep it fun and luckily, I have ZERO qualms with laughing at myself.

And just for OG: :banana::D:brb::blowkiss::beauty::fingers-crossed::egyptian::eyepoke::drinks::devil::skywalker::starwars::twist::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thankyou:

Hey it wasn't that serious , if it was i wouldn't be joining in the banter, and JB's comevacks are hilarious... for once :)

Why do I have a feeling you are on the panel? lol

I wish I was the decision maker. There are so many people I would "thank"...hehe

Thanks for that puttin4anothertriple!!

You finally got the Tweet tweet song from GG yesterday out of my head.

Thanks for that puttin4anothertriple!!

You finally got the Tweet tweet song from GG yesterday out of my head.
Glad I would help. I think Hawk makes an appearance in that video somewhere too. He's the won drinking out of a big pimp cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back