Cobra Brings Back Trusty Rusty Wedges

Never used them, but they look sweet.

Love the all black stealth look.

Does anyone know when they will be available?

I saw this thread and immediately a few things came to mind.

TC
TC sitting at JB's house talking about his favorite OEM, Cobra to the TM rep.
Rusty wedges.

I bet TC saw this thread and broke something.

I've been ignoring it. I hate rusty wedges and I'm no Cobra fan.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

How dare another company make a wedge that rusts. Rusting wedges are all Vokey. it does not matter that they were not first, its clear when I look at them, I see nothing but the Voke. :alien:

How dare another company make a wedge that rusts. Rusting wedges are all Vokey. it does not matter that they were not first, its clear when I look at them, I see nothing but the Voke. :alien:

Hahahahahaha

Looks sweet!

I remember them from back in the day - was it only 98-99 though? I thought they were from before even then, but could very well be wrong.

Love the look, love rusty wedges.

No, these look nothing like a Vokey. At least Cobra got that right. I'll never own a wedge that rusts or has rust on it.

this guy loves rusty wedges

175px-RustyJoneslogo.jpg

That dark steel shaft is bad arse looking, thats for sure. I know its an icon thing but I hate the Trusty Rusty name and how it looks.

I've been ignoring it. I hate rusty wedges and I'm no Cobra fan.

I am trying to think of an OEM that causes me jock itch to the point that I hate the mention of their name and I can't bring one up. I have sold or given away all my snakes except one hybrid. I forgot I had it until I was was rambling in my garage closet. One snake 3- hybrid left out of the lot but it's not saying I wouldn't game one of these new wedges if they perform. Cobra would have to bring a pretty special wedge to kick my CG16's out of the bag. The new 588 Cleveland's are not even going to move them...

That is a gorgeous wedge. I'm not sure about the orange trusty rusty but I don't know mucha bout the original. How does the tri bounce work?

Paint fill is your friend. Just ask SethO lol.

Not sure about the overly-rounded shape of the head. I love the name and the nostalgia. I will keep an open mind. I <3 wedges.

I remember these from years ago....interesting to see them making a comeback

so you're telling me these are going to rust?

I don't know why but these are not doing it for me. I think I need to see these in person. So many great wedges out right now!:dont-know:

I used to game trusty rustys...they were very nice wedges!

Sent from my Samsung Tab 10.1" using Tapatalk

I loved my rusty Clevelands. They were packed with character and performance. I'm intrigued by these.

Nice to see the line being revived. These look quite nice, and I'm liking the tri-bounce idea.

Solid looking wedge, man there is allot of choices out there for next year

Nice looking wedges! Looks like I'm gonna have to add them to my list of clubs to try. I could see these in my bag, but I'll have to see how they stack up against my current gamers as well as the new Anser wedges.

Back