Franklin Templeton Shootout

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
I loved seeing Nick Price get the HIO, he said it was his 1st in 11 years and he was getting somewhat fustrated by not having one in that time. I had to think about how great it would be to have even one, those guys are just so much different than us it is unreal.

Why are Greg Norman and Scott McCarron partners in this shindig? Are they pals?

Kevin

I loved seeing Nick Price get the HIO, he said it was his 1st in 11 years and he was getting somewhat fustrated by not having one in that time. I had to think about how great it would be to have even one, those guys are just so much different than us it is unreal.

I actually just saw this on the replay. What a shot that was from over 200 yards. Slight draw landed about 5 yards short and rolled true. He also had a hot putter today as well. Magical.

I hear ya though DawgDaddy- I'm just looking for #1 HOI.

Flipping back and forth to the replay. The course looks really nice. Who does everyone want to win?

Why are Greg Norman and Scott McCarron partners in this shindig? Are they pals?

Kevin

McCarron was a late fill in, Norman's partner Fredrik Jacobson had to withdraw with thumb injury.

Flipping back and forth to the replay. The course looks really nice. Who does everyone want to win?

Would be nice to see the old guys win it, I have always liked Price and Calc.

I had the chance to play this course a couple of years ago, it's a blast out there. Actually shot 83, a pretty good round for me as it was in the middle of the winter and my game was rusty at the time. Pretty wide fairways and very little rough, the challenge is the water and also around the greens.

Just tuned in for today, Bradley/Steele have taken a 2 stroke lead, I'm still pulling for Price/Calcavecchia though.

Keegan Bradley is quickly becoming one of my favorites! I just loving watching him play golf - hope he sustains his run of success over the long haul (which I expect he will..he can crush a golf ball). I caught some of this today and it looked like an awesome course. Definitely pulling for Keegan/Steele.

Another win for the belly putter(s).

This is a good event to go and be a spectator. If you are ever in the area, the crowds are usually slim and it is a pretty good course to get up close and personal with the players and the action. I attend every year.

This is a good event to go and be a spectator. If you are ever in the area, the crowds are usually slim and it is a pretty good course to get up close and personal with the players and the action. I attend every year.

That would be fun. So many birdies dropping too. That would make it very entertaining.

That would be fun. So many birdies dropping too. That would make it very entertaining.

It would be very entertaining, birdies and eagles are fun.

I enjoyed watching this. The course looked great.

I agree it was nice to watch.

Ok so I found this picture of Camilo Villegas on the Shootout website and I would like to know, what the heck is that Iron he's playing? Doesn't look like a TM iron. Photo By Michael O’Bryon

045.jpg

It's the RBZ "B" iron. Taylormade's new line of Rocketballz

It's the RBZ "B" iron. Taylormade's new line of Rocketballz

Oh gawd.

Congrats to Keegan and Brendan. Just another feather in Bradley's cap!

Can't believe the scores. -11 for a round!?! I know these guys are good and they are playing as a group but common!!

Tapatalk with Siri

Back