The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the local Mercedes dealership. Tell them a hardcore motherf*cker sent you.

You'll get your chance to meet him. Don't worry.

Keep up the good work Ogre Slayer! Unlike that tall Canadian lefty, you'll be ready to play!

He's not in my league. He wishes he was, but he knows he's not. He'd be like a snack to you, the way you've been playing. You'd wash Chewbacca down like a chicken wing with a swig of High Life.

I'm getting my mind wrapped around playing one of a number of Hackers. I preparing as if I'll be playing the best one. They can decide which one I'm thinking about.

Kevin

Hope some of this banter has gotten some THPers thinking about joining us at Reunion for this event

Keep up the great work my Cheesehead friend. Your game is going to be on fire when we get to August. I'm still losing weight as well and it's definitely changed my swing up some. Glad to hear its helping yours and that weight loss is outstanding!

I agree some of the talk is. What can you do though? I was always under the impression it was for fun (obviously with some limits) but maybe it's not?

This is almost getting a little out of hand. I love all of you.

And I'll be ready. Husky, old and ready. Notice I'm no longer saying fat. Just stepped on the scale. Down 31 pounds as of right now. Still fat to some, but to me husky is a better word. I'm hitting the ball 10 to 20 yards farther. I'm hitting it closer. The Ghost and I have reached an agreement and the birdie puts are starting to fall. There's a lot of bs yakking going on, and I'm doing some of it, but bottom line is I'm going to be ready to play.

Really ready. For whomever.

Kevin

And I'll be ready. Husky, old and ready. Notice I'm no longer saying fat. Just stepped on the scale. Down 31 pounds as of right now. Still fat to some, but to me husky is a better word. I'm hitting the ball 10 to 20 yards farther. I'm hitting it closer. The Ghost and I have reached an agreement and the birdie puts are starting to fall. There's a lot of bs yakking going on, and I'm doing some of it, but bottom line is I'm going to be ready to play.

Kevin

Yeah, congrats on the 30 pounds...quite an accomplishment.

The banter in the thread is fun (even if I'm not creative enough to add much to it), but I know that we'll all shake hands as we arrive, try to destroy each other on the course, then be back laughing each evening. As we all leave we'll shake hands again and leave the most unique golf event any of us have ever had the oppotunity to participate in.

I almost feel like we're a golf version of professional wrestlers in this thread.

Great work on the 30 lbs Kevin! I am really looking forward to hanging out with you the weekend of The Morgan Cup, your forum posts have entertained me a lot and I'm sure the real deal is even better!

Hope some of this banter has gotten some THPers thinking about joining us at Reunion for this event

I hope so too. They can join you two Shovel Bros on the sidelines watching Team Hackers win.

And TC doesnt drink coffee in the morning. He drinks gasoline. The high octane race stuff.

Congrats Kevin...quite an accomplishment. Keep it up my friend.

It's awesome that this event has motivated people beyond improving their golf games to improving other parts of their lives (e.g., weight loss, quite smoking, etc.). Thanks THP, TaylorMade, Callaway and Reunion Resort!

I agree some of the talk is. What can you do though? I was always under the impression it was for fun (obviously with some limits) but maybe it's not?

:nono: NO sir. You boys are going to war. There should be some medics on site to tape up the wounded. This is not for the faint of heart :beat-up:

Oh I agree Gray. I'm refraining from saying anything right now though. While I like to talk sh!t and whatnot, I do need to censor myself at times :).

I meant the trash talk. The competition side is War. I've been open about my prep for it and putting in hours upon hours. Time away from friends, family and doing other things I love doing. I made a committment and I'm making this MC my priority.

:nono: NO sir. You boys are going to war. There should be some medics on site to tape up the wounded. This is not for the faint of heart :beat-up:

Kevin
Pretty soon we'll be calling you Slim Fast! Keep it up Kevin.

So you guys are back to the hugging stage now (except for TC)? I like angry stage better. Who wants who? Let's hear some calling out.

So you guys are back to the hugging stage now (except for TC)? I like angry stage better. Who wants who? Let's hear some calling out.

haven't you been reading Hawk? So far CG13 wants - Rbelbin, myself, and Yoccos. ESOX is ready to crush everyone. AHA has his sites set on Yoccos. TC is just ready to destroy all in his path and Kmart is looking for a red light special.

haven't you been reading Hawk? So far CG13 wants - Rbelbin, myself, and Yoccos. ESOX is ready to crush everyone. AHA has his sites set on Yoccos. TC is just ready to destroy all in his path and Kmart is looking for a bluelight special.

LMAO! Nice summary! FIFY!

haven't you been reading Hawk? So far CG13 wants - Rbelbin, myself, and Yoccos. ESOX is ready to crush everyone. AHA has his sites set on Yoccos. TC is just ready to destroy all in his path and Kmart is looking for a red light special.

That one is just too easy. I'll leave it alone this time. I want to add that Kmac is going on a cruise. haha

That one is just too easy. I'll leave it alone this time. I want to add that Kmac is going on a cruise. haha

Enjoy your cruise buddy! The saltwater will do wonders for your thumb!

I wanna hear somebody make some bold statements so they have to back them up. Look like a champ or a loud mouthed internet golfer in August.

enjoy that cruise dude!

I wanna hear somebody make some bold statements so they have to back them up. Look like a champ or a loud mouthed internet golfer in August.

Well apparently TC is taking the entire Team Paradise behind the woodshed

Thanks but I cant check out just yet. Sunday. Until then I eat Paradisian face.

I noticed your serious avatar...now I'm worried that if we play I will become @upstateOEMsbiotch

You're gonna have to wait in line broham. OEM's been asking for Marcawesome. Honestly I don't care who though. I'd love to see an OEM vs Yoccos MB challenge or a OEM vs Ddec Shovel Shootout. Either way, his twitter name is achangin.

I noticed your serious avatar...now I'm worried that if we play I will become @upstateOEMsbiotch

I want a rematch with biggsy or I want to show an old lefty how young lefty's play golf. Either one of those would be a test and that's what I want.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back