2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those cotton shirts caught a lot of flack and still do, but like you said, you won.

I saw the logo and jumped on it. Never once thought of the material. Big mistake on my part! Now I know better. This year, definately moisture wicking material, still might go with the cargo shorts though. hehehe

I saw the logo and jumped on it. Never once thought of the material. Big mistake on my part! Now I know better. This year, definately moisture wicking material, still might go with the cargo shorts though. hehehe

what ever is comfy dude lol, Mine ripped so my cargos are out unless i buy some more which i dont plan on, they are now work shorts lol.

I never thought JB had kryptonite...until I saw him in the second group of The Morgan Cup behind a slow group...oh wait, that was our lead group. Seriously, it affected us all. Scrambles should not be that slow.

I know I'm not the fastest I admit it, I surely didn't want to go off first. Others were taking their time too in my defense!

It's just so hard to get into a rhythm with slow play

MattyCaulk Approved!

what ever is comfy dude lol, Mine ripped so my cargos are out unless i buy some more which i dont plan on, they are now work shorts lol.

Cargo and Cotton!

FTW.

I thouight the team shirts were an awesome idea. just a bad fabric.

It is so hot and humid you have no other option but to go Performance Fabric

Cargo and Cotton!

FTW.

I thouight the team shirts were an awesome idea. just a bad fabric.

It is so hot and humid you have no other option but to go Performance Fabric

I have plenty of UA golf shorts/shirts so im good to go

All I own is moisture wicking

MattyCaulk Approved!

I have to admit that my nervousness as a noob was walking up for the first time at ibar and everybody was already standing there. It helped alot though having met Hawk before arriving at the resort. It helped to break the ice alot. I'm still amazed at how well everyone got along. Not a single stranger in the bunch. As for being nervous on the course, I don't run my mouth about my game so I had nothing to back up.

I have to admit that my nervousness as a noob was walking up for the first time at ibar and everybody was already standing there. It helped alot though having met Hawk before arriving at the resort. It helped to break the ice alot. I'm still amazed at how well everyone got along. Not a single stranger in the bunch. As for being nervous on the course, I don't run my mouth about my game so I had nothing to back up.

Degoins, you are so right. As a 2 time atendee it amazed me both times as to how well everyone gets along.

It really is something special that we bring to the gatherings.

Degoins, you are so right. As a 2 time atendee it amazed me both times as to how well everyone gets along.

It really is something special that we bring to the gatherings.

It will be nice to put a face with some of the guys I've been bantering with :meeting:... Like Colonel Sanders (AKA... Ole Gray) :zsimpsons:

You don't wanna see this face lol

MattyCaulk Approved!

It will be nice to put a face with some of the guys I've been bantering with :meeting:... Like Colonel Sanders (AKA... Ole Gray) :zsimpsons:

Him and KB are two of the nicest folks you will ever meet in your life! Thats why OG catches so much grief here because everybody thinks the world of him, well that and because he's obviously dillusional with the memory of an alshiemers patient.

Him and KB are two of the nicest folks you will ever meet in your life! Thats why OG catches so much grief here because everybody thinks the world of him, well that and because he's obviously dillusional with the memory of an alshiemers patient.

I am going to get ya for that one! What is an alshiemer? Sounds like one of them long haired dogs you see at the kennel shows {grin}

I am going to get ya for that one! What is an alshiemer? Sounds like one of them long haired dogs you see at the kennel shows {grin}

Hey ole welcher, quit trying to ease back into using smileys!

You need to get rid of that fricking buzzard sig man! Even I am getting tired of looking at it. My eyeballs are shaking and jumping every time I look at that stupid buzzard.. lol

You need to get rid of that fricking buzzard sig man! Even I am getting tired of looking at it. My eyeballs are shaking and jumping every time I look at that stupid buzzard.. lol

It's your own damn fault old man. I, on the other hand, cannot see it or anybody's sig at the moment. I'm finally at peace.

Be quiet!! Buzzard

MattyCaulk Approved!

Good one, Caulk.

It's your own damn fault old man. I, on the other hand, cannot see it or anybody's sig at the moment. I'm finally at peace.

Yeah....any idea whats up with the sigs right now?

haha I was just asked for a suggestion and doubledxu ran with it.. Maybe he will turn you loose early if you are a good boy. lol

Good one, Caulk.

Matty you might as well go ahead and ask one of the admins to change your name to Caulk dude. You are stuck with it for life. hehe

Good one, Caulk.

Thanks.. that was good, never heard that from anyone before

MattyCaulk Approved!

Yeah....any idea whats up with the sigs right now?

I turned it off from my personal view in my settings.

haha I was just asked for a suggestion and doubledxu ran with it.. Maybe he will turn you loose early if you are a good boy. lol

Matty you might as well go ahead and ask one of the admins to change your name to Caulk dude. You are stuck with it for life. hehe

I'm no welcher. It will be gone on Monday night.

Thanks.. that was good, never heard from anyone

MattyCaulk Approved!

I doubt we'll hear from you much after your whifftacular meltdown at the 2012 outing.

It really doesn't matter does it? All you're basically asking is "under which rules will my team be dominated by Team THP under?" so I'd just go ahead and show up and take your lumps. Hey, are you shopping for a new moisture absorbing cotton team shirt for this one yet?

I laughed out loud when I just read that.

I know I'm not the fastest I admit it, I surely didn't want to go off first. Others were taking their time too in my defense!

Lets be fair now though. You told us for weeks on teh board "Im not a slow golfer, in fact I play quite fast". Order was made.
I know everybody behind the first group sure was...hehe

We have been telling him that for weeks.

I doubt we'll hear from you much after your whifftacular meltdown at the 2012 outing.

This made me lol also.

Now that I am employed by a company that has paid time off, I might be able to swing this shindig.

I'm here until THP is no more!!

MattyCaulk Approved!

Now that I am employed by a company that has paid time off, I might be able to swing this shindig.

That would be sweeet!

I'm here until THP is no more!!

MattyCaulk Approved!

You making me rethink my whole "I want THP to last forever" thing. JB, can we shut her down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back