THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Wow, 6th pick. that means when it gets back around to me everyone will be gone johnson.

I'm at #5, gotta make sure your first pick is a good one.

I'm at #5, gotta make sure your first pick is a good one.

Who you plan on picking? if you dont get him, I am hoping to get Tiki Barber

Looks like CJ signed...

Looks like CJ might have just jumped to #1 again. Nice $53.5 million deal with $30 mil guaranteed.

Aww Shizzle. This draft has had some interesting preludes.

Yoccos got some thinking to do

Chris Johnson just agreed to a deal.

Looks like GG is glued to ESPN/twitter nvm lol

I would have taken him with no deal. But now, if he is available, you would be crazy not to take him.

From ESPN.com Dr. Michael Kaplan, ESPN's sports medicine expert, provided his own analysis of Foster's injury Wednesday and said that it is significant, based on the image the running back posted. "The MRI scan tweeted by Foster demonstrates considerable muscle damage with bleeding and swelling," Kaplan said. ... "Foster will use a gradual strengthening program when he's ready. A return to the field would not be expected before three to four weeks."

From ESPN.com Dr. Michael Kaplan, ESPN's sports medicine expert, provided his own analysis of Foster's injury Wednesday and said that it is significant, based on the image the running back posted. "The MRI scan tweeted by Foster demonstrates considerable muscle damage with bleeding and swelling," Kaplan said. ... "Foster will use a gradual strengthening program when he's ready. A return to the field would not be expected before three to four weeks."

That was posted yesterday but other people are saying different including Foster. It's totally up in the air there's no consistent info.

That was posted yesterday but other people are saying different including Foster. It's totally up in the air there's no consistent info.

if he falls down to 13, he won't make it to 14.

if he falls down to 13, he won't make it to 14.

To be completely honest, I would consider him at the 4th pick. If he is back by week 1 or even back week 2 he is still so good I am not sure it's worth passing up. I have theories of how 1,2, & 3 will go but I am just not 100% sure. It was so clear last year how the first 5 or so guys would go but now it's so uncertain.

All I know is someone better take him before pick #10 so I dont have to hold up the draft making a decision. Felix Jerry or Foster.... hmm

so now he can get platinum or tungsten teeth....gold? pffft...

Looks like CJ might have just jumped to #1 again. Nice $53.5 million deal with $30 mil guaranteed.

To be completely honest, I would consider him at the 4th pick. If he is back by week 1 or even back week 2 he is still so good I am not sure it's worth passing up. I have theories of how 1,2, & 3 will go but I am just not 100% sure. It was so clear last year how the first 5 or so guys would go but now it's so uncertain.

You are right. I would consider taking him if I was in the top section of picks. I think he is worth the risk.

All I know is someone better take him before pick #10 so I dont have to hold up the draft making a decision. Felix Jerry or Foster.... hmm

He might not make it to #2.

Who you plan on picking? if you dont get him, I am hoping to get Tiki Barber

Well, if Shaun Alexander is available him, if not, I will take a sure thing with Barry Sanders. He's deadly in a PPR League.

The Titans had to make a deal with him, he is their offense. If people passed on him due to contract holdout, that would not be too wise.

Only question is, he has his money now, everyone knows that what he is all about. Does he still have the drive?

We laugh, but people really have that. I would much rather be wearing diamonds on my body than in it. Lol imagine having a piece of spinach stuck in your bling.

Well, if Shaun Alexander is available him, if not, I will take a sure thing with Barry Sanders. He's deadly in a PPR League.

The Titans had to make a deal with him, he is their offense. If people passed on him due to contract holdout, that would not be too wise.

Only question is, he has his money now, everyone knows that what he is all about. Does he still have the drive?

Absolutely, because he has an ego the size of the sun. It's not just the money, it's the 'street cred' that he is the best.

Look at TMex trying to play mind games with us. We know you're taking Cutler.

I may draft cutler just so I can trade him to Tmex. That should get me Vicante Shiancoe or Nate Washington in return

Back