THP Fantasy Football League #2 Draft Lottery

Thanks for the knowledge, I am looking to purchase an ipad and was looking for an answer to that question, havent gotten a straight answer yet.

If you jail break it, you can use flash. I have an iPad 2 and rarely run into problems with flash. It is really going out right now. If I do have a problem, I just get the laptop out. No big deal to me. Now I will tell you this, the iPhone app will be 2x on the iPad and is a little blurry.

Looking forward to tonight but not the long wait between picks, though. I guess this means I will have time to deal with my little guys and their bedtime.

The first 4 or 5 rounds "should" go fairly quickly.. it is after that things can drag on.

The first 4 or 5 rounds "should" go fairly quickly.. it is after that things can drag on.

Yeah 16 teams makes for a long wait in between picks if you are drafting in the the first 4 or last 4 picks.

There will be no dragging on tonight....pick your player and keep it moving or I'll drop the ban hammer on someone trying to slow play me in this draft!

Yeah 16 teams makes for a long wait in between picks if you are drafting in the the first 4 or last 4 picks.

Absolutely, I remember last years drafts, I was in both leagues (due to lack of interest) and that was crazy times on draft night One draft i was near the middle and one was near the end I will never do that again.

Absolutely, I remember last years drafts, I was in both leagues (due to lack of interest) and that was crazy times on draft night One draft i was near the middle and one was near the end I will never do that again.

Being in both must have been a royal pain during the draft!

Poor CG, even getting bashed in a FF thread he's not in. Nah, he's a good dude, a little slow perhaps but it's alright, I like that guy.

It's funny, I had heard he was slow long before the MC, but everyone said the same thing.... They all like him alot! :)

Well I know I will have you to be a the bottom of the pile here so I know I wont be in last place!!!
No way dude, after the last 2 DFL finishes I completely cleaned house, fired the coach, the GM, the ball boy....everyone! I'm a new team with a new focus and new dedication. Admit it Rhino, you find my team mascot attractive don't you?

bizarro-roby-bearded-lady.jpg

No way dude, after the last 2 DFL finishes I completely cleaned house, fired the coach, the GM, the ball boy....everyone! I'm a new team with a new focus and new dedication. Admit it Rhino, you find my team mascot attractive don't you?

You forgot to fire the most important person!! Yourself!!! Once you do that you will move up to at least next to last!! And yes I told you before you wife is an attractive woman!!

Draft night! Who's ready? I am in the war room so don't bother me until after the draft. See all you hosers online tonight at 8PM EST, prepare for the Bearded Ladies to dominate you.

Hosers?!?!?!?! I thought league one or 3 was Canadians only?!?!?!?

Chris Johnson just signed!

2 hours 40 minutes fellas hope youve done your homework!

is there a way to talk on the espn site or we gonna be talking in here

2 hours!!

:angry: I thought I had scheduled to leave work early 2 hours early to have plenty of time to get home, relax, and get ready for the draft. Find out I only have an hour early. I'll make the draft easily enough but it's going to be more rushing around then I wanted to do. Plus, I'm having a really bad day at work and could have used that extra hour.

OK, enough whining, I am ready for the draft and destroying my upcoming opponents!!! (hopefully Alex Smith is ready too)

is there a way to talk on the espn site or we gonna be talking in here

There's the message board on ESPN but think it will be more fun to trash talk in here.

(I think I need to go find a more annoying picture to post then the bearded lady though (creepy). Escalation may be the key word.)

Back