Tommy Gainey Moving to Callaway in 2012

My buddys a lefty so I tried the whole 2 glove thing for 2 holes, and i actually really like it.. Its super comfy and great grip, I just wouldn't be caught doing it for realz

I'll admit that people give me funky looks for it sometimes but I really like it. Super comfy, no more stupid blisters on my non gloved hand where my grip interlocks and no loss of control and feel in the short game. Wins all around in my book.

I don't know if Gainey will ever be a consistent winner on tour, but I always root for the guy and am glad he was able to do well enough to earn a Callaway contract.

I am happy for Two Gloves and wish him and Callaway a great 2012 season :clapp:

Good for Gainey! Great that Callaway's getting him on staff. Hopefully he does well. Every time I see him swing I cringe, but he somehow manages to make things happen with it. Will be interesting to see how long he can play with that swing, so I always hope he does well while he can.

I've played with two gloves before. It was nice but the problem I had was that it gets annoying putting them on and taking them off and I prefer not wearing gloves for putting

Last edited:
Should be a good fit. If he's in the hunt or not, the media like to following him. " And here's two gloves"

Back