Question for others in the Raleigh, NC area

bahester

Follow me: @bahester
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.6
I know there's Golftec for lessons at Golfsmith and at the one in Cary, but have any of you guys taken any lessons from anywhere else around Raleigh and how were your experiences there? Golftec is just a litttttleee pricy for this college kid :D

Herman Williams at The Golf Academy. He has a special running right now. I think it is 4 private lessons and 4 special clinics that you have to be a member of this package, and half off lessons for all of 2012 after that. I think you get all of that for $300 or $400. I cant remember which off hand, but I am going to be doing it, and I think Chunky is too. I also had a series of 3 lessons with Herman in the spring, as did mdbuschsr. Herman is really good IMO! I think you can find the offer on YouTube if you search Herman Williams Golf too.

Well, that was easy. Thanks guys! I was actually over at Golf Academy friday night hitting some balls and it's close to me whether I'm at school or home, so that's perfect.

Glad we could help.

Did you guys find like the 4 30 minute sessions were enough? Seems like 30 minutes is maybe enough to go over a thing or two then time's up. Not saying this is the case, just purely curious.

I find 30 minutes to be perfect. I only want to go over 1 or 2 things per lesson. Plus I have found that his 30 minutes can sometimes be closer to 45. I was just there today. BRRR!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I find 30 minutes to be perfect. I only want to go over 1 or 2 things per lesson. Plus I have found that his 30 minutes can sometimes be closer to 45. I was just there today. BRRR!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Okay, thanks Chunky! It's definitely a little chilly out. Really nice to have such a nice driving range accessible to many locations.

Just emailed him, hoping to work something out soon!

Back