Srixon US Open Contest [Spoilers]

Possibly. I think today's the day for the young Northern Irishlad. He can decide to remember Sunday at Augusta or he can take this tournament today, put his head down and literally run with it. Personally, I'd love to see the latter but I suspect he shoots around E par today and let's too many right back in it.

Throw in the British collapse as well.

I'm thinking Rory is gonna shoot a 64 today with soft greens

i rather see the other young gun win, as in fowler... but hey it would be well deserved since hes lead after the first round in 3 out of the last 4 majors lol

I think Rory goes out and gets under par. I think Phil has a great chance to get back into it if he gets his head down and controls a few off the tee.

This morning's scoring really could lay down the gauntlet for the big names out this afternoon. The top 3 might just have to find something spectacular to stop themselves being cut off.

I think Rory goes out and gets under par. I think Phil has a great chance to get back into it if he gets his head down and controls a few off the tee.

This morning's scoring really could lay down the gauntlet for the big names out this afternoon. The top 3 might just have to find something spectacular to stop themselves being cut off.

I think you're right about the Top 3. This is where one of them or all of them could make a statement that they want it! I don't see it happening though.

No doubt - that poor round yesterday morning may REALLY come back to bite them today because chances are they will not be within the 10 strokes of leader cut off so will have to make the cut based on top 70, etc.

AND LIVE VIDEO is now on!!

Rory in the rough off first tee shot (3w).

No doubt - that poor round yesterday morning may REALLY come back to bite them today because chances are they will not be within the 10 strokes of leader cut off so will have to make the cut based on top 70, etc.

AND LIVE VIDEO is now on!!

Rory in the rough off first tee shot (3w).
Do you have a link?

www.usopen.com and then click on live video.

Rory, DJ, and Phil all hit GIR and make par.

I won't be able to stream the video at work, so please keep the updates rolling.

DJ, Phil, and Rory all par 2.

Interesting item: greens are SLICK! Not near as soft as everyone was predicting after last night's rain.

Rory is pounding the ball today! Outdriving DJ with ease.....Rory just CARRIED his drive on 3 over 325. WOW!

All 3 in fairway on 3. Rory flew his 325 and was past DJ and Phil by about 40 yards (according to commentator).

This service is not available in your area. ARGH! Looks like THP is my lifeline for updates once more!

So the greens aren't looking as receptive as predicted?

Mine too, can't stream at work

Bless you for your updates MCook

The greens will definitely be tougher over the weekend but they are not really soft right now as some thought.

All are GIR on 3 with 20 plus foot birdie putts.

This service is not available in your area also! Dammit! Why can't we all just live in peace and harmony where an English man can watch the US Open in England without all this heartache!!

Everyone 2 putts and pars hole 3. Rory still at -6, Phil at +3, DJ at +4. All pars so far today.

You dont lose a stroke or take on unnecessary risk that way.

Huh? no idea what you are talking about.

Rory in FW on 4 - other 2 in rough.

This service is not available in your area also! Dammit! Why can't we all just live in peace and harmony where an English man can watch the US Open in England without all this heartache!!

If it makes you feel any better most of us American men who are at work can't watch it either

Im going to watch it ALL DAY, at work. Its going to rock.

It's what I was hoping to do :(

Oh well, finish in 2 hours and can watch it at home with beer and pizza all night, so not all lost!!!

It's what I was hoping to do :(

Oh well, finish in 2 hours and can watch it at home with beer and pizza all night, so not all lost!!!
That just made me so hungry and it's still breakfast time. That just sounds so good, LOL

Back