Srixon US Open Contest [Spoilers]

How does the cut work in this case?

Is there live online coverage for the feature group?

Is there live online coverage for the feature group?

yes, it's following Rory/Phil/DJ since they tee'd off this morning. Just hit up the us open website.

How does the cut work in this case?

This is what the US Open leader board thing says online:

Projected Cut - lowest 60 scores and ties, plus those within 10 strokes of leader

This is what the US Open leader board thing says online:

Projected Cut - lowest 60 scores and ties, plus those within 10 strokes of leader

not going to be many within 10 I don't think

Hole 15 - LONG par 4 - 501 yards (if I heard correctly)

Rory - driver - mid FW
Phil - driver - WAY left (behind gallery)
DJ - driver - left rough but sitting up

Looking like +3 is gonna be the cut line. Might even be +2 if some of these afternoon groupings step it up.

If Rmac keeps this up it could end up being a run away victory. Dare I say Tiger like Masters victory from a long long time ago?

Poor Philly is all over again.

not going to be many within 10 I don't think

As it stands right now, there are only 15 guys within 10 of Rory's score.

I really like DJ's swing. So smooth. Not getting the results, but looks good! :)

If Rmac keeps this up it could end up being a run away victory. Dare I say Tiger like Masters victory from a long long time ago?

Or Tiger at Pebble.

Hole 15 - LONG par 4 - 501 yards (if I heard correctly)

Rory - driver - mid FW
Phil - driver - WAY left (behind gallery)
DJ - driver - left rough but sitting up

Phil - out of rough trying a cut into right bunker
Rory - short of hole 25 or 30 feet
DJ - 169 out - over green

Phil - bunker shot to 3 feet - makes par
DJ - chip to 5 feet for a par putt - makes par
Rory - great putt almost drained bird - solid par

I really like DJ's swing. So smooth. Not getting the results, but looks good! :)

The scores will come back some tomorrow. Mother nature tamed the course quite a bit last night.

I'd like to see attempts to mimic it haha... Crazy follow through.

Yeah, he does have a crazy follow through, but through the ball is just perfect. And it looks so effortless.

The scores will come back some tomorrow. Mother nature tamed the course quite a bit last night.

I don't know about that, we are slated for more of the same weather that came through last night again tonight and tomorrow night. It wouldn't surprise me to see the course play the same way the rest of the weekend if the current forecast holds.

Thought it was a little wierd DJ is wearing an R9 hat today, anyone else notice that?

i still cant believe rors is bogey-free! absolutely amazing for any tournament let along the US open!

Hole 16 - par 5 - playing 554

Rory - crushes one off the tee - FW (left side)
Phil - driver to FW (right side)
DJ - driver to FW (left side)

DJ is having a hard time keeping up with Rory off the tee (side by side on this drive)

Back