Sligo product now available in Golf Town!

Sligowear

Same Game. New Vibe.
Reaction score
Handicap
Sligo Wear Inc is excited to announce that as of Dec 1, 2010 their customers will be able to purchase Sligo products in Golf Town across Canada. " We are excited to be a part of the premium golf store chain in Canada". Sligo will now be more broadly available to those who are fans of their vibrant colours and trend setting designs.

Congrats to our friends. This was something that did not happen over night and it is great that it has happened.

congratulations, what a great thing to have happen for your business. good luck in 2011.

Congrats Sligo! Hopefully more people will now be exposed to the goodness that is Sligo

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Well it's about time!! :D I kid, this is fantastic news!! Congrats Sligo what a big step forward! There's going to be a lot more Sligo in my closet now that's for sure!

I've got several friends that work at Golf Town.... time for them to repay some favors!! :D

awesome. congrats!!

Very cool!

I imagine now that my wife can try stuff on first we're going to have a closet full veeery shortly.

Just read about this happening now, haven't seen any Sligo in my local Golf Town in Langley BC. Are they starting out in the east and moving this way? Or just select locations? Thanks!

Just read about this happening now, haven't seen any Sligo in my local Golf Town in Langley BC. Are they starting out in the east and moving this way? Or just select locations? Thanks!

I've been wondering about this myself for some time now as well. Still no sign of Sligo in GT in Edmonton either.

Our product was available in select stores at first. We are in the process of shipping out orders that will be available across Canada. Check back at your local store next week!

Richmond and North Van both had it the last time I was in a couple of months ago, but they were last seasons clothes I believe

Our product was available in select stores at first. We are in the process of shipping out orders that will be available across Canada. Check back at your local store next week!

Awesome news!

just told my buddy at nevada bobs about this, he will be shopping at the competition next week lol

Back