Bridgestone Selects Apparel Provider for Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Golf has just announced that they have selected Antigua to be their official apparel supplier for the 2012 Morgan Cup. The staff members from Bridgestone will be showcasing the iconic logo of their sponsor on incredible golf apparel perfect for the long days of the weekend event.

Each member of the Bridgestone staff for the 2012 Morgan Cup will be scripted in apparel from Antigua and looking stylish on the golf course. To see the entire Antigua offering go to www.antigua.com and read the reviews in the THP home page.

Great choice. Congrats BStoners!!

That is awesome! Antigua makes some of the best performing, looking, and comfortable clothes out there. You Bridgestone staffers are going to love this.

That's awesome! Nice going Bridgestone!

Nice!!

Sweet!!! Awesome announcement! Don't have much Antigua besides my THP shirt and it is one of my favorites. Looking forward to this partnership!

Thanks Antigua!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice stuff. The Bridgestone boys will be looking snazzy.

Kevin

Very, VERY, nice!

great choice by Bridgestone! I have a few Antigua shirts and I really like them

Nice choice!!!

Man, I just took a look at there line-up real quickly, and there is some really nice stuff in it.

Antigua apparel with those Bettinardi belt buckles, the Bridgestone staffers will be looking good!

Great choice by Bridgestone!

This is truly exciting! I love the feel of Antigua shirts. Stay comfy my friends.

Man i am so jealous!! Antigua has some great looking stuff.

I can tell you that our 1st THP golf shirts (some still in the store) are Antigua and they are some of the best golf shirts I have worn.

YES! I love this news, every time there has been a question remaining to be answered about Bridgestone they just knock it out of the park with the news. I have some great Antigua shirts and love them. Great selection Bridgestone, and welcome to the Morgan Cup Antigua!

Quality follows quality, this is another excellent pairing for the Bridgestone Golf sponsored Morgan Cup!

Ooh. Niiice stuff right there. What a crazy cool event!

I can tell you that our 1st THP golf shirts (some still in the store) are Antigua and they are some of the best golf shirts I have worn.
I agree 100%. I have 2 of those shirts and they are great.

excellent choice and more great, early and exciting news for the BStoners.

They picked an awesome manufacturer. I love the THP shirts.

This is a Fantastic choice!!!!!! They make some of the most comfortable shirts I've ever owned. Cannot wait!

Just had a look at there website, some seriously tasty apparel

Back