Bridgestone Selects Apparel Provider for Morgan Cup

Bridgestone has been throwing the updates out left and right! The staffers must be dizzy right now

man i've been busy at work. So i missed this announcement. This is just awesome!!! Great looking gear!!!!

That's an awesome choice!!

Checked out the website and it looks like great stuff. Thanks Bridgestone and Antigua!

does antigua have a twitter page? I tried to find it to thank them but couldn't

does antigua have a twitter page? I tried to find it to thank them but couldn't

It looks like the front page of their website might have a link for you.

thanks guys. Just tweeted a thanks to them. This is just unreal. Someone pinch me am I dreaming??

Nice!! Congrats BStone staffers!

Their stuff looks really nice. Glad that they are going to be a part of the MC2.0

Bridgestone is flat bringing it this year. Congrats guy's and thanks Bridgestone!

Another amazing selection. I absolutely love this choice.

I love the Bridgestone jacket they made. I've worn it almost every day since getting a few weeks ago.

thanks guys. Just tweeted a thanks to them. This is just unreal. Someone pinch me am I dreaming??

Not dreaming Frogger! How awesome is this?

Nice choice. I have the THP Antigua shirt and I love it.

Nice choice...they will be styling for sure!

Great stuff! I have a few Antigua pieces and they are incredibly well fitting and have held up so well.

Nice choice Bridgestone!

Excellent choice Bridgestone!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

I must say I'm MORE than impressed with Bridgestone's participation in the Morgan Cup. Congratulations to THP for being blessed with a great company like Bridgestone who not only came on board for the MC 2.0, but has been seriously impressive with its support and speed with getting these guys lined out asap. Bridgestone has made me a believer over this last year and the way they've handled themselves over the last week have put them at the top of my list. Simply incredible. Way to go Bridgestone Golf.

I must say I'm MORE than impressed with Bridgestone's participation in the Morgan Cup. Congratulations to THP for being blessed with a great company like Bridgestone who not only came on board for the MC 2.0, but has been seriously impressive with its support and speed with getting these guys lined out asap. Bridgestone has made me a believer over this last year and the way they've handled themselves over the last week have put them at the top of my list. Simply incredible. Way to go Bridgestone Golf.

I agree wholeheartedly 2shoes!! Found out less than a week ago that Bridgestone was my sponsor and it has been something new and exciting everyday thus far.

Wearing my Antigua THP shirt right now and loving it!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Thank you to Antigua for joining in on the MC 2.0, the Bridgestone, Bettinardi, Antigua Morgan Cuppers are going to love repping these fine companies.

Thank you to Antigua for joining in on the MC 2.0, the Bridgestone, Bettinardi, Antigua Morgan Cuppers are going to love repping these fine companies.

Agreed, they will love it. How could you not love reposing those three companies? Bridgestone staffers are in for some amazing equipment and apparel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed this thread yesterday and I'm not sure how, buy Antigua is a great choice to be the apparel provider for the Morgan Cup. Those Bridgestone staffers are going to look great out there.

Went back through and looked over some different Antigua Apparel and was trying to match with different Ecco shoes....lots of great options. Bridgestone staffers are going to be looking good

Back