Bridgestone Selects Apparel Provider for Morgan Cup

Nice! I just browsed through their Spring 2012 catalog and they have some nice stuff - simple, classy looking clothing. Plus, I know from past experience that Antigua makes some darn comfortable clothing.

I've never worn any Antigua. But I've seen it in some stores and it looks pretty nice. Wonder why I never see anyone wearing their stuff around here?

I've never worn any Antigua. But I've seen it in some stores and it looks pretty nice. Wonder why I never see anyone wearing their stuff around here?

You probably have and dont realize it. Antigua is one of the largest providers of club logo'd gear.

Antigua makes the jackets you get free with 3 dozen of Bridgestone balls. I think.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Wearing my Antigua shirt today because I felt like being more comfortable than I usually am. It is a Bridgestone shirt too.

I'm gonna be looking for a golf store while in Chicago tomorrow. So I will stop in and make sure what size I wear. Just in case it runs different than "normal" clothes.

Curious if anyone else has any Antigua shorts/pants. Trying to determine how they fit but have been unable to find them in any local golf/apparel stores.

I have a couple shirts and I really like the drape. Never wore the pants. They run a tad long in the length and sleeve, at least the ones I have.
Curious if anyone else has any Antigua shorts/pants. Trying to determine how they fit but have been unable to find them in any local golf/apparel stores.

I am wearing a THP logo'd shirt today and it is extremely comfortable. Great feel and drape. You guys are in for a treat in July.

I am wearing a THP logo'd shirt today and it is extremely comfortable. Great feel and drape. You guys are in for a treat in July.

The THP antigua shirts that I have are some of my favorite. Feel great and really good in the heat

The THP antigua shirts that I have are some of my favorite. Feel great and really good in the heat
I saw a picture of the shirts they are wearing today, and they are awesome. I have to have one.

I saw a picture of the shirts they are wearing today, and they are awesome. I have to have one.

I saw those as well and they looked pretty sharp!

I also must have one of those wind shirts that you got from the ball purchase.

That windshirt does look great.

Back