Indiana THP Golf Get Together

oct 8 is good for me, Id be willing to make the drive, cant do August due to the Ohio outing and a few other things and Sept is VACATION TIME

I have moved my vacation to October and I'm considering a stay and play program (if we don't take our regular poker trip to Tunica and I don't get in on this outing) at Prairie View (front runner), Purgatory Golf Club, Brickyard Crossing, or Plum Creek Golf Club. Anyone know about these courses?

I may just stay close to home and do the French Lick thing.

I have moved my vacation to October and I'm considering a stay and play program (if we don't take our regular poker trip to Tunica and I don't get in on this outing) at Prairie View (front runner), Purgatory Golf Club, Brickyard Crossing, or Plum Creek Golf Club. Anyone know about these courses?

I may just stay close to home and do the French Lick thing.

Just played the Ross course last Friday. Beautiful course. I blew up in the heat and sucked. Want another go at it, but will probably do the Dye course next.
Played Purgatory twice last year. It is OK, but was not as impressive as I had been let on. Hope to be able to make the Hoosier outing, just have to try to schedule the time off.

Just played the Ross course last Friday. Beautiful course. I blew up in the heat and sucked. Want another go at it, but will probably do the Dye course next.
Played Purgatory twice last year. It is OK, but was not as impressive as I had been let on. Hope to be able to make the Hoosier outing, just have to try to schedule the time off.

Thanks.

Where are all the Hoosiers?

Right here, but in NC at the moment on Vac.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Ocean Isle, I am playing at Ocean Ridge Plantation tomorrow!

Ocean Isle, I am playing at Ocean Ridge Plantation tomorrow!

Not a bad course at all. I have a very good friend that lives in Shallotte. He plays there a lot, but prefers to drive on down to MB.
Enjoy Brunswick County, it is sweet.

Back