Thank You Members

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I am a bit speechless at the moment but I wanted to take this time to personally thank the amazing members of THP, you know who you are, for the most generous gift card we received for the holidays. As most of you know I am a very emotional person and when I opened the gift it brought tears of joy to my eyes and warmed my heart to the core. This was totally and completely unnecessary and unexpected but I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that we love it!! Thank you all so much and from our family to yours we hope you all have the happiest of holidays!!!

Hope you guys have a blast!!!

Well deserved by the both of you. Happy Holidays!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

For all that you guys do for us, you deserve everything and more in return! You guys work so hard for us and we will never be able to fully repay you for that.

Enjoy it guys!!

Happy Holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys deserve that and more! Enjoy yourselves and know that we all want you to have a wonderful holiday season!!!

• Admin
You all know that we will be all dressed up enjoying an amazing dinner with our phones in our laps checking tapatalk haha.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas you two!!! Much deserved!

You all know that we will be all dressed up enjoying an amazing dinner with our phones in our laps checking tapatalk haha.

That place probably has a ban on phones! Put them away for 3 hours and enjoy the experience. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Glad we could give back a little bit! Enjoy it and Merry Christmas.

Glad we could give back a little bit! Enjoy it and Merry Christmas.

Yup, it was the least we could do. You 2 should take a cab there and home and enjoy a awesome dinner ( and drinks ).

Merry Christmas to an Awesome couple, enjoy yourselves, you deserve it.

Enjoy it!

Hope you both have an excellent night out!

You both deserve as very merry christmas. It was the least we as forum members could do. Thank you both for letting us share your dream, that is THP.

Sure get dressed up and enjoy the evening out, leave the phones at home. Forget about THP for one evening, we'll be fine, maybe not Cookie, he gets lonely but he'll survive!!!

I hope you both have a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2012!!!!

You guys deserve all the accolades you get! Enjoy the night out.

For everything you guys do, you deserve the best, hope it is a fantastic night out!

Enjoy your evening!! Much deserved to fantastic people

You guys deserve what we sent and more. Have a great dinner, and forget about the forum for a while. We won't give Smalls, TC and Yoccos too much trouble...

You guys have a great night out on the town! Merry Christmas.

Couldn't think of 2 nicer people, you guys go enjoy yourself!

Back