TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Forum Testing - Take 2 Signup

OEM support influencers my deciding to buy certain clubs. Good luck everybody! I do not know what I like more waiting for the announcement it reading about the super excited testor feelings!

1. What irons do you currently play? Taylormade Burner Plus
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? No : (
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? YES!!!!!!
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? 150
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? Since I am done teaching for the year I have the summer off. I am working a part time job and will only be working Monday Wednesday and Friday. I am playing golf Tuesday and Thursday for the whole summer. I will be able to give these clubs a great test and will have plenty of time to write a good write up. I have not been on the site lately only because I was real busy at school and on vacation. But I have plenty of time now.

1. What irons do you currently play? Mizuno T-Zoid Pro
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? No
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? Of Course
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? 142 yds
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I like to hit at the range a lot during the week, mostly because I don't get home from work till 6:30, and I can't even get 9 in. I play 1 round on the weekend and sometimes 2. I'm new to the forum, so I don't have many posts yet, but i hope to have a lot of things and info to post about.

I'm so excited for five people to get this opportunity to test these awesome irons.

1. What irons do you currently play?King Cobra SZ
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? No but I have wanted to test them.
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? I love it ,but at my age I'm not sure I can get "Explosive" distance from a set of irons.
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron?aprox.140 yds.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?I play at least one round and sometimes two weekly and live neat a driving range so I think I could give plenty of "real world"
feedback on the irons and the way they perform or don't perform for me.I am on THP daily and would look forward to keeping everyone updated on every feature of the Burner 2.0 irons .

Man it would be a dream come true to have a set of these amazing irons to hit and review. Ever since I recieved the 6 iron to review, I have wanted to hit the entire set. Good luck to everyone and I am not getting my hopes up, but I am looking forward to some more reviews of these irons (I have already read the entire original review thread on these).

GL to all, lord I cannot stay out of this thread lol

Good luck to everyone as we await the five lucky ones Thursday. I hope to be a lefty tester for these!

I am anxiously awaiting thursday to see who gets picked. Hope one of them is me, but not getting to hopeful.lol And good luck to everybody!

I love to see the excitement for the forum testing. Hope you all can sleep tonight hehe :)

Any need to double post this,

I guess you don't understand what JB says by being active

My apologies... I'm in work and very very bored

I love to see the excitement for the forum testing. Hope you all can sleep tonight hehe :)

i have enough trouble sleeping as it is hehe, im gonna be dreaming about some sexy 2.0's

1. What irons do you currently play? Nike CCI (cast)
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? I have only admired them from afar
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? As long as it is an accurate explosiveness
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? I hit my 7 about 145-150
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? Although i am a new member, i really enjoy this website and forum. I go out on the first fairway nightly and hit irons into the green. Also, they will have 18-36 holes ut on them weekly that will be shortly followed by my facebook updates. since i am addicted, this will be the easiest part

1) Currently playing Nike pro combo (3-pw)

2) I have NOT tried the Burner 2.0 irons

3) Explosive distance would be good

4) Currently hitting 7 iron 150-155 yds

5) I currently play 3x a week. I would play the irons from various distances and lies, from fairway and off tee side by side with my current irons and record the difference. I would also note the way the club feels with both solid and miss-hits, keeping track of how forgiving they are. I would also compare how far I hit these compared to those I currently play. I have been a forum member for a few weeks but have been pretty active with replies and new posts.

CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO SEE WHO GETS TO TEST THESE!!! Hopefully I get a crack at testing these babies lol. Goodnite and Good Luck

Good luck to everyone

I now tap while I talk

1. What irons do you currently play? Adams A3OS
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? No but I was a winner of a Burner 2.0 6 iron and love it
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? I do not hit very far so extra distance is great
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? 140-145
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I play at least 18 holes per week with at least one extra day at the range to work on something. I read the forum almost everyday and I comment when I have something to say or when I have a question to ask.

Awesome job again THP and TM. Keep up the good work.

It's another amazing product testing by THP!

1. What irons do you currently play? Callaway Diablo Edge.
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? Yes, I've tried one of the 6 irons in regular flex graphite and was quite impressed.
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? Very much so indeed.
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? 140
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I play at least once a week and one to two times a week at the range. Also have been looking to get into the Thursday night scrambles as well. I'm usually checking THP and Twitter early in the A.M. before going to work and first thing after. It's been a pleasure to test several different golf balls and now the Hirzl glove and am eager to give my opinion on a fine product such as this.

Thanks THP and of course Taylormade for bringing round two of the Burner 2.0's to this cool group of Hackers.

Good luck to everyone who's submitted themselves for this testing!

Is it Thursday yet? LOL

Thank you THP & Taylormade for the opportunity. I had a miracle happen this morning when I woke up, I would be shocked to have a second miracle in two days.

What irons do you currently play? Titleist 735
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? No
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? As long as it is an accurate explosiveness. Absolutely.
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? I hit my 7 about 145-150
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I am an old member, and I like to share opinions with others.

For those that have been here a while, what was the largest thread made for sign ups for testing? The Nike thread was huge!

GL All!

Back