New Shaft: House of Forged

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Robert Kent at the House of Forged sent me this brand new shaft HOF just developed (gratis). He said it's the longest and straightest shaft they've ever developed, and may be the longest and straightest shaft out there.

000_0252.jpg

000_0251.jpg

The shaft retails for $279.00. The one he built for me is 243 CPM, 67 grams, with a torque of 2.5, and the bend point is high.

Robert Kent at the House of Forged sent me this brand new shaft HOF just developed (gratis). He said it's the longest and straightest shaft they've ever developed, and may be the longest and straightest shaft out there.

The shaft retails for $279.00. The one he built for me is 243 CPM, 67 grams, with a torque of 2.5, and the bend point is high.

Sean, what are you going to install this shaft in?

Thats quite the claim, keep us posted.

Oooh. I've always wanted to try a long drive shaft and low loft head for fun. This shaft looks nice.

Tapatalk with Siri

Wow, that shaft sounds great! I'd love to hear more about it, keep us updated!

It's going to be fun reading about this. Have you figure it out what head are you going to use?

Sean, what are you going to install this shaft in?
I'm not sure Ary. I have a good combo in the ML4. I've been talking to Steve Almo at Geek Golf. He might be coming out with a new head soon. I may try it in that. I'll be calling him in a few weeks to see where things stand.

Thats quite the claim, keep us posted.

Wow, that shaft sounds great! I'd love to hear more about it, keep us updated!
I will. I have a tendency to hit the ball high so I'm curious how this shaft will work out. Also, the torque is only 2.5 so I'm very interested to see what that will do as well.

Sounds like fun...

It's going to be fun reading about this. Have you figure it out what head are you going to use?
Please see my response above Dallas. If the new Geek head doesn't work out I may try the Geek Fail Safe 3.

HOF shafts are very very nice indeed. You know I'll be watching Sean.

If you go with the FS3 I'll be interested to hear your thoughts, I liked the DCT waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the FS3.

Shame Rockbottomgof ran out of the non-offset ML4's too, could have been a potentially deadly combo.

HOF shafts are very very nice indeed. You know I'll be watching Sean.

If you go with the FS3 I'll be interested to hear your thoughts, I liked the DCT waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the FS3.

Shame Rockbottomgof ran out of the non-offset ML4's too, could have been a potentially deadly combo.
I have a DCT 10.5 head Jman. I might try that. In the meantime I may see if I can find an ML4 head. :)

I love house of forged I have the JS standard version in my driver. best shaft I have used. Highly recommend them.

How do you like the Krank, Kyle?

I love the krank it has really helped me keep the ball flight down with low spin great feel off the face as well. I was a little hesitant buying a club without hitting it but it was the best buy of the year. if they had rage black hybrids i would have bought them without thinking twice. really helpful guys down there

I love the krank it has really helped me keep the ball flight down with low spin great feel off the face as well. I was a little hesitant buying a club without hitting it but it was the best buy of the year. if they had rage black hybrids i would have bought them without thinking twice. really helpful guys down there
I've never seen one, except in pictures. The ML4 is a great head as well. That picture you posted is very nice. :)

I've never seen one, except in pictures. The ML4 is a great head as well. That picture you posted is very nice. :)

Just saw some pics of the ML4 nice looking head I like the design but nothing would have the ability to consider another driver. Really like that house of forged you have hope you put up a review after you have a chance to use it. Made by Matrix without the Matrix price how can you go wrong.

Just saw some pics of the ML4 nice looking head I like the design but nothing would have the ability to consider another driver. Really like that house of forged you have hope you put up a review after you have a chance to use it. Made by Matrix without the Matrix price how can you go wrong.
Robert is very excited with this new shaft. I'm curious to see how it works. The ML4 is a great head: sound, feel, forgiveness, and distance. I also have an HOF HD Prototype in a Geek DCT.

how's the head and shaft working for ya

how's the head and shaft working for ya
Great Kyle. The shaft is extremely stable and feels great. I love the trajectory too. It's a bit lower, which is just what I needed.

What did you end up putting this in Sean? I really want to like my ML4, but it's the offset version and just can't get used to it. I might pick up a DCT to try out with a harrison SAGA shaft or a TM 919thi which i've been wanting to try as well. Or maybe both, lol...

Back