TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Forum Testing - Take 2 Signup

I can not stop thinking about this opportunity! Thanks again!!

me too, so much so I know that 189 people have signed up so far!

Yes I know I have too much time on my hands today

Repped for taking the time to count that out.

Please share you statistics!

no can do, its top secret lol

Taking advantage of my "down" time at work, its usually total chaos the first half of the month, then eases up.

That is impressive!!! I can't wait for tomorrow to see who is selected!

That is impressive!!! I can't wait for tomorrow to see who is selected!

id love it to be me. however i know deep down i t probally wont be but i also know that whoever gets selected will probally push me over the edge to buy them lol

Good luck everyone, can't wait to read the reviews.

I think a lot of people will get pushed over the edge to buy if they havent already from what Ive seen others do with these irons

id love it to be me. however i know deep down i t probally wont be but i also know that whoever gets selected will probally push me over the edge to buy them lol

Why would you say that? You have shown good activity (as far as I can tell), I would say you have as good a chance, and better than many of the people that have signed up for this opportunity. And if you aren't selected, don't worry, another test will be along in a couple of weeks, if not sooner. JB and GG have done an awesome job with the OEM's, and as long as we do a good, and honest job with the forum testing, it will only become more frequent.

how about these and the Nike Pro Combo's being sent to testers in back to back weeks, thats pretty freaking amazing!

whether its me or not THP is my daily fix of golf. i need this place like a junky needs drugs. or my wife needs chocolate.

how about these and the Nike Pro Combo's being sent to testers in back to back weeks, thats pretty freaking amazing!

I was thinking the same thing. Truly a testament to JB and GG and the wonderful members of this site that OEM's would keep giving these opportunities.

Dont forget Swing THought bands as well.

And this just in, we have something else later this week too.....hmmmm.

But lets keep this one about the irons here.

And the 2 different drivers. and the hybrids. Don't forget that Taylormade sent out 13 woods to be tested. SeeMore sent out putters. Wilson sent out irons this year. Hirtzl sent out gloves. We have had blind testing for golf balls. Impact board and Swing thought training aides.

There have been a lot of opportunities for members to test equipment here at THP.

And the 2 different drivers. and the hybrids. Don't forget that Taylormade sent out 13 woods to be tested. SeeMore sent out putters. Wilson sent out irons this year. Hirtzl sent out gloves. We have had blind testing for golf balls. Impact board and Swing thought training aides.

There have been a lot of opportunities for members to test equipment here at THP.

And of course dont forget others.

Mashies
TaylorMade with CBs, MCs, MBs
Burner 2.0s the first time around.
TM golf balls
Bridgestone golf balls
Every brand of glove

THP has been all over testing in 2012 for the readers as we promised. Its only going to get better in my opinion. And this one is about Burner 2.0 and they feel very confident in it.

awsome to here JB the amount of work you guys put in are awsome.

awsome to here JB the amount of work you guys put in are awsome.

Its not about our work, its about the work that the members here put in for their reviews.

THP has been all over testing in 2012 for the readers as we promised. Its only going to get better in my opinion. And this one is about Burner 2.0 and they feel very confident in it.

This may sound iffy, but -

This second go around of Burner 2.0 testing is a fantastic idea. Now that the irons have been out for a little bit and a lot of people have seen them, getting new testers to shed new light on them can only help spread knowledge of them. There are going to be 7 (can't remember how many testers for this one.) new voices to listen to on the Burner 2.0 irons, which can only make things better.

And of course dont forget others.

Mashies
TaylorMade with CBs, MCs, MBs
Burner 2.0s the first time around.
TM golf balls
Bridgestone golf balls
Every brand of glove

So many great products! Just awesome. The OEM's must be noticing the high level of the review threads and number of members here at THP. Second to none!

This is a fantastic golf forum. Some great great people on here and to have the support of the manufacturers is amazing. Hope I am able to do my part at some point and contribute.

No freakin way!

Hope I am able to do my part at some point and contribute.

There are tons of ways to contribute to THP. Its not always a contribution involving receiving equipment.

There are thousands of members here and each one finds a way to contribute in one way or another. Staying active on the forums is the only way to become an equipment tester.

Back