TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter

How does this insert differ from their AGSI+ that is on the Vicino version?

How does this insert differ from their AGSI+ that is on the Vicino version?

the pure roll is much firmer than the agsi+, its 1,000x better IMO

the pure roll is much firmer than the agsi+, its 1,000x better IMO

What has it now that I can try? I am really liking my Vicino lately and love the feel.

What has it now that I can try? I am really liking my Vicino lately and love the feel.

All the new ghost putters. The insert is black and says pure roll, easy to spot.

Tap before talk.

All the new ghost putters. The insert is black and says pure roll, easy to spot.

Tap before talk.

this^^^ the new tour ghost line has it, TM-880 Maranello Ghost, TM-110 Daytona Ghost, TM-770 Fontana Ghost, Corza Ghost Tour(not rossa ghost) it has to be this years ghost line, not last years Rossa Ghost since last years has the agsi+, this insert is all black and says pure roll on it like WM said

this^^^ the new tour ghost line has it, TM-880 Maranello Ghost, TM-110 Daytona Ghost, TM-770 Fontana Ghost, Corza Ghost Tour(not rossa ghost) it has to be this years ghost line, not last years Rossa Ghost since last years has the agsi+, this insert is all black and says pure roll on it like WM said

Whoops, should have made it clear that only 2011 tour ghost lines had it.

Edit: I agree that the pure roll insert is more firm and much nicer to put with than the older agsi and agsi+ inserts.

Tap before talk.

Slider, I too game the Vicino and love it. That's why I was disappointed to see the ghost spider seemed to be the large, full-sized spider. I'm thinking about getting the Maranello TM-880 ghost and holding off on the spider. The Maranello will give me the new insert and a smaller mallet to use and even so, it'll be hard to get the Vicino out of my bag. That thing is just money. But this setup would give me a large mallet and a small, mid mallet for those closer to a blade feeling days. The Scotty might have to go...

just adding a cool picture i found, shows the alignment with the ghost and without the ghost and percentages
taylormade-ghost-spider-info.jpg

I will be upgrading from my Sabertooth as soon as this is available if it rolls like I expect it to. Was thinking of getting a blade, but I have to try this first. It is so nice looking. I actually think the alignment in the pic above looks legit. I know my R11 has helped me in this respect.

dude how did you read my mind lol, that is the grip im gonna put on mine i think, was checking them out earlier

Haha, I love the Black Widow grips, I have them on all my clubs. I have the Signature putter grip in my garage, now I have just have to make up my mind on this putter or a Seemore so I can throw it on.

Haha, I love the Black Widow grips, I have them on all my clubs. I have the Signature putter grip in my garage, now I have just have to make up my mind on this putter or a Seemore so I can throw it on.

thats a tough call, seemore is a great company that has great putters, but the same goes for taylormade, im just a huge fan of the white as it really helps with the alignment and i love the pure roll insert, IMO its the best insert on the market

Vicino in white please!!!!! Who can I send message and make this happen? Do they know who I am???? They don't? Ok, back to regular programming.

JB, any updates on this, have you rolled it any yet? I get more excited everyday for mine to arrive, just cant wait

I'm really surprised that I like the look of this putter, the center shaft model has me pondering. I guess me and a couple of other guys are in the minority, but I find the pure roll insert to be a little softer than the Agsi +, but much much better and thats all that really matters.

Interesting design, I was just about to upgrade my putter to the TM-100 Ghost. After seeing this new putter I think I'll upgrade to the Spider putter instead.

does anyone know if this is supposed to be released yet? i thought it was supposed to be in Mid July... But i just was at dicks sporting goods and they had 1 so i grabbed it and bought it. i was thinking about getting it anyway, and although im not used to such a firm insert i do like the way it rolls off the face.

does anyone know if this is supposed to be released yet? i thought it was supposed to be in Mid July... But i just was at dicks sporting goods and they had 1 so i grabbed it and bought it. i was thinking about getting it anyway, and although im not used to such a firm insert i do like the way it rolls off the face.

I was at my local Dick's and I didn't see any, although my local store is a little one. I may need to drive up to Indy and check them out. I want a center shaft one.

really? release date isnt until early-mid july

Wow, that thing looks amazing? What did you upgrade from?

Just bought a TM Monza Spider Vicino last weekend and this is rolling out now...

If you don't mind me asking...what price did Dicks have it set at?

TapaTalk...THP on the fly!

Back