banhammer2ug.jpg

bye bye

Great picture Craig! Need to save this one.

I thought maybe he wanted us to jump in and tell him he was an idiot....but no such luck

I read into it thinking, "he feels stupid because he never sells his old equipment...and just lets it age in the closet".

Now I realize: that's just how I feel. This thread is my inkblot!

I read into it thinking, "he feels stupid because he never sells his old equipment...and just lets it age in the closet".

Now I realize: that's just how I feel. This thread is my inkblot
!

+1 cmoors, I am thinking what you say is what is being said in the OP.

Lol. This is an ink blot! As a site sponsor, I was thinking it's bc s/he tried to list something that wasnt approved for sale by the higher ups.

Is that enough to get banned?

Lol. This is an ink blot! As a site sponsor, I was thinking it's bc s/he tried to list something that wasnt approved for sale by the higher ups.

Is that enough to get banned?

We get some foreign interests late at night that post links to rip-off sites. It can be quite comical.

We get some foreign interests late at night that post links to rip-off sites. It can be quite comical.

Sorry, I'll try to hold back in future.

Sorry, I'll try to hold back in future.

I'm getting sick of your links to counterfeit skinny jeans sites. I grabbed up a pair and they were a bit loose in rear. Massively disappointing.

I'm getting sick of your links to counterfeit skinny jeans sites. I grabbed up a pair and they were a bit loose in rear. Massively disappointing.

This made me laugh out loud!

Tappin' for world peace!

You don't appreciate room for padding? I know, I should stop trying them on before sending them out.

hehehehe

Euros sell skinny jeans...Americans sell these...

It takes all kinds to make the world go round. But some of them need to get off this ride................

Euros sell skinny jeans...Americans sell these...

Sold. Almost bought 2 pairs, but no need, the ad said I'd wear them every day anyway.

Do you love stylish, sexy jeans?

I guess I'm lost. What does this thread mean? What is it for? Man I must have fell of off the turnip truck!

I guess I'm lost. What does this thread mean? What is it for? Man I must have fell of off the turnip truck!

It was a spammer. Craig likes to have fun with their threads!

Back