Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been holding out like crazy hoping tomorrow is nice enough to golf, but it now says 49* with 13mph winds..

I'll be lucky to leave the house, let alone get on a golf course in that junk.

I'm playing 9 tomorrow afternoon. We still playing Sunday??

Ok. Shame I won't have my J40's, oh well guess I'll only have to beat you by 5 shots instead of 10....

U aiming for 39-52 lol

Projected to be 39* when we tee off in a fall tourney this morning at 10. I have my ski gear out of the closet and ready to roll.

Stay warm Dan...Windy golf in central florida, 35 mph winds with gust up to 45mph

Bundle up DDXU.

Freddie, keep the ball VERY low today!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Stay warm Dan...Windy golf in central florida, 35 mph winds with gust up to 45mph

Bundle up DDXU.

Freddie, keep the ball VERY low today!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I'll be ready. I have my UA cold ski tights & top, a super warm Mountain Hardwear ski hat, and some warm mittens for between shots. Luckily, we wont have the winds like FK and the FL folks are getting from Sandy.

it's blowing pretty good right now and ppl are actually checking in for their tee times lol

29deg this morning, hope it warms up today

58 degrees and Sunny looking like a perfect day for golf. Well except for all of the leaves that are gonna try and hide my ball.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We have frost. Another day of the cold spell for us. Now it looks like Wednesday to finally get back up to 60.

We have frost. Another day of the cold spell for us. Now it looks like Wednesday to finally get back up to 60.

Ugh that sucks. I hope the weather man is wrong for your sake

Ugh that sucks. I hope the weather man is wrong for your sake

Me too. At least the outlook is for a warmer than average winter. Hope it is like last year.

Me too. At least the outlook is for a warmer than average winter. Hope it is like last year.

Yeah I agree I am hoping for a mild winter as well. If it is I could play for most of the year here. January and February get very cold.

Mid 40s, wet and fugly out, college football it is today

Yes. It's getting sunny out.

46* at tee off, 57* when done. Frost advisory in effect until tee time.

Mid 50s to tee off warming to the mid 60s.

Steady 15 mph winds. I don't think I've played I'm such windy conditions before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back