Cleveland MyCustomWedge Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty cool video that I thought people might like.

Thanks for that JB. It is cool to see the whole process. I hope the Cleveland staffers get to customize their wedges. Will be great to see what they come up with.

Very cool video.

This really makes me want to go ahead and get some custom 588's made. Very cool video!

That is freaking sweet!!! Thanks for sharing it.

• Admin
This really makes me want to go ahead and get some custom 588's made. Very cool video!

I can tell you that in person, they look even better.

It is taking every ounce of my strength to not order these right now. They look freaking amazing.

awesome video now im even more pumped for mine to get here even the box it comes in looks awesome! i hope i don't have trouble putting this in my bag might want to frame it and put it on my wall once it gets here.

I can tell you that in person, they look even better.

Awesome! Hopefully I get some Christmas loot and can place an order next week. I think I will start out with a 56 in Black Pearl with some neon green mixed in.

Awesome! Hopefully I get some Christmas loot and can place an order next week. I think I will start out with a 56 in Black Pearl with some neon green mixed in.

Sounds familiar...hehe
I did that but added the sunburst skin and it came out awesome.

Pretty amazing process, I was surprised the paint treatments were done by hand. Might suggest they re-think Fed-x.

Sounds familiar...hehe
I did that but added the sunburst skin and it came out awesome.

haha, I remember seeing yours. I'm torn between getting a skin or not. I like simple, but the skins do look bad arse in the pictures/video.

That was amazing. I just watched it 3 times in a row!

Very kewl !

very cool video. Thanks for sharing JB. I love the look of that argyle pattern.

Awesome video JB, would love to have one of these.

That's such a sweet video. It makes me want one even more lol.

That was really too cool. I love that each one really is a custom job from start to finish. The laser process is crazy!

Held one today that they had sent my pro with his college shaft in it. Heads are very nice, his was the black. Shafts are a blackish/gunmetal true temper wedge shaft with what looks like a heat shrink college logo, doesn't look very durable.

That is very cool, thanks for posting the video. I love the idea, I hope we see more of this for things such as iron sets in the future.

Wow, just got a chance to watch this. That was very cool!! I had no idea about that collegiate shaft option, very nice touch.

Thanks much for sharing JB, incredible to see the process beginning to end. Makes me want these even more seeing all that you can do with them.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I didn't realize the entire club could be customized

I didn't realize the entire club could be customized

Yeah dude, custom shaft, grip, length, lie, loft, colors, grinds. This is truly a bonafide personalized wedge (if you want it to be)

*I wish they offered VDR grips though*

Nice video. The special shafts look cool. I bet they do well with this club and the custom designs.

I've been messing around on MyCustomWedge.com checking out the incredible innovations by Cleveland and enjoying it like crazy. The crazy argyle design is fantastic!

Here's the best version for me. Hmm...

ClevelandCustom.png

Back