Cleveland MyCustomWedge Video

The argyle is sweet man. I'll tell ya, there is something special about grabbing a wedge out of your bag and seeing "Custom" stamped on it that puts a sly grin on your face. These wedges have gotten more comments from playing partners than any piece of equipment I've ever owned.

I have one in argyle Canadan and absolutely love the look.

I have one in argyle Canadan and absolutely love the look.

the skin looked much better in person than I thought it would.

I've been messing around on MyCustomWedge.com checking out the incredible innovations by Cleveland and enjoying it like crazy. The crazy argyle design is fantastic!

Here's the best version for me. Hmm...

ClevelandCustom.png

More importantly.. Is it named? heh.. I bet these are absolutely stunning in person.

Which finish is it?
Dan, I believe it was at the Atlanta Outing. I should have shown it to you.

More importantly.. Is it named? heh.. I bet these are absolutely stunning in person.

Which finish is it?

haha you didnt.

Which finish is it?

Black finish
Nope, this one just says JB@THP

My other 3 are named for my Morgan Cup fun. Wow Factor, Widow Maker, Money Maker.

Dan, I believe it was at the Atlanta Outing. I should have shown it to you.

Yeah man, maybe I'll get a good look this weekend. I am definitely excited to see one that has been gamed to see wear quality.

haha you didnt.

how could I not?!

Black finish
Nope, this one just says JB@THP

My other 3 are named for my Morgan Cup fun. Wow Factor, Widow Maker, Money Maker.

The pieces of these naming puzzle are finally coming together!! If you don't mind adding it to the long list of demands, I'd love to see it first hand.

MCW is just awesome, especially since you can see the finished product ahead of time. I must have made 20 different wedges.I went super plain and love them even more now that they are black/white.

MCW is just awesome, especially since you can see the finished product ahead of time. I must have made 20 different wedges.I went super plain and love them even more now that they are black/white.

Agreed, I remember all those days we were posting our renditions of wedges. Ah man those were good days lol.

I want two more if I'm fortunate enough.

The amount of time Ive spent on MCW is ridiculous. I love messing around with all of the patterns and stuff

Very cool. I think if golf companies want to excel they are going to have to offer custom stuff like this

Saw JB's first hand...they were sweet, I was jealous

While Im sure I could come up with a good name for my 54* and 58*, I think my 50* would contain a lot of expletives

Saw JB's first hand...they were sweet, I was jealous

While Im sure I could come up with a good name for my 54* and 58*, I think my 50* would contain a lot of expletives

Chili Dipper, Thinner, Tear Jerker

I've been messing around on MyCustomWedge.com checking out the incredible innovations by Cleveland and enjoying it like crazy. The crazy argyle design is fantastic!

Here's the best version for me. Hmm...

ClevelandCustom.png

Bumping this for a PM asking about my avatar and throwing out a couple more designs I made.. MyCustomWedge.com is SO awesome..

CustomWedges.png

Man, I like all three of those.

Man, I like all three of those.

I am shocked at how much I've become drawn to the "Cropped loft" skin. I love the loudness of the checkered, the burst, and the argyle, but man, cropped loft does something for me.

It looks even better on the wedge than it does in pictures.

I keep getting drawn to the cropped loft as well. Then I play around with very very simple designs, like almost naked, and I like those too. I hope it is available to us for the MC but goodness it will be tough to decide what to go with if it is.

I just designed one with the Burst skin, man this is fun to play with and go through all the possibilites!

Awesome job, I love the fact that all three will be unique and different!

Wow Cleveland are really stepping it up!

I like the argyle one with the baby blue lettering.
That site is addicting...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Back