New to Hackers and new to the great game of Golf

glazanis

Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, so I've just joined this great forum and also just taken up the game of golf. I have played a number of times in the past with friends clubs or rentals from the pro shop, but for Christmas this year I decided to take the game more seriously and invested in an entire set from soup to nuts.

I spent about 3 months reading and researching and another 3 weeks going to my local golf store to hit every iron/driver/fairway/wedge and putter imaginable.

I finally narrowed my choices based off of personal "feel" and also based off of what the data showed I was hitting the best.

It came down to the Callaway Diablo Edge, the Ping K15 and the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 in terms of irons. Surprisingly, being a beginner, the wider sole on the K15 and the Diablo hurt my swing and I "felt" better with the Burners and also had better "stats" with them as well.

I went through the same steps with all the other clubs in the bag and I always felt and performed better with TaylorMade...

I am posting to ask what peoples opinions are of the equipment I bought and also is it odd that every time I hit any club, TaylorMade was always the best for me.

Thanks and go gentle on the new guy.

Jerry

Welcome man. Nice sticks you got there.

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, glad to have you here.

Welcome to the forum Jerry - glad to have you!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP. Nice set of clubs in your bag.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome dude! It's not weird at all that you love TM. I love their clubs too!! Loads of people play a whole bag of one OEM.

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum, good to have you.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

I am also new here, all the guys offer good advice and can get great product reviews as well!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the game and welcome to THP! Sounds like you put together a pretty good bag can't go wrong with TM.

Welcome to THP. Enjoy!

welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard Jerry

Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard

Welcome!

TapAhoy!

189333,xcitefun-welcome-smiley.jpg

Back