Welcome to THP Jerry. No place like it.

Welcome!

welcome to THP!!!

Welcome

:welcome:

to bad you went and got all that TM stuff :laughing:

shoulda went with PING :laughing:

Welcome to THP !!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the messages...I am happy to be here and to see the outpouring of support and welcome. I look forward to sharing experiences and getting some advice along the way. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

:welcome:

to bad you went and got all that TM stuff :laughing:

shoulda went with PING :laughing:

Welcome to THP !!!!

Trust me, I TRIED to like Ping...I'm one of the few people (apparently) who likes the looks of Ping...I just couldn't hit them too well. Haha

Welcome! Nice clubs..enjoy the ride.

Well as you can tell by the change in my signature below, my bag has changed today. Stopped by my local shop to pick up my clubs and ran into the Pro who works there and he asked if he could help me. I told him that I was there to pick up my clubs and he brought them out from the back. Instead of just handing them to me he said "let's have you hit them one more time before you leave".

I thought it was a nice gesture so I took him up on it. While I was hitting them he asked if anyone had ever had me hit the Callaway Razr X irons on any of my visits there before. I told him no. Well, he had me try them and I liked them better than the Burner 2.0. We swapped the Razr X for the Burner 2.0 6-PW but I bought the TaylorMade Superfast 2.0 4H and 5H because I hit those better than the Razr X hybrids.

All in all a whirlwind day at the golf shop but I feel it was worth it. Now I'm all set for a long while....at least until the next cool thing comes out hahaha.

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Welcome to the forum!

Good idea trying out as much equipment as possible before your purchase.

Shouldn't be too long before something cool comes out, if my math is right you still have three clubs to go. Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the game and thread. Love the stick choices too!

Shouldn't be too long before something cool comes out, if my math is right you still have three clubs to go. Welcome to THP!

Ok, as a newbie I'm unsure which clubs you are referring to. And yes, I'm sure I will run out and test these clubs I'm missing and buy them...haha

Welcome to the game and thread. Love the stick choices too!

Thank you...that's an awesome selection you've got going there as well.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to Paradise! TM makes good quality stuff, you can't go wrong there if it works best for you. That's what it is all about. You did the right thing and tried everything first.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your golf fix here!

Welcome to THP Jerry

Welcome aboard!

Welcome man!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Back