The Revere Golf Club | Troon Golf in Las Vegas, Nevada

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
http://www.reveregolf.com/index.php
http://www.reveregolf.com/Course-Statistics_ff4e6005b4c413.html

Ole Gray and I went to Vegas for Christmas and played both courses at the Revere Club with my sons. It was so beautiful and the course was in fantastic condition. Concord plays a little easier than Lexington because there is so much trouble around the greens on Lexington. I think their ratings are comparable although from the tips my son says Lexington plays much tougher (this is his home course).

The views were breathtaking! It was easy to see the Vegas strip from the elevations. Temps reached upper 40's and low 50's while we were there. It was sunny with very little wind so it was not bad at all.

Here are are some pics.

Concord:

Lexington (note we started on #15 - shotgun start on Christmas Eve):

Someone left the sprinkler on and the water froze (left of green)

Last edited:
Nice pics, Kelly! It's so weird to see a course surrounded by desert like that.

wow, looks like a fun course. I have never played desert golf but am looking forward to the day I get to. Glad you have a good time and thanks for the pics

awesome looking pics, Im looking to play the revere-Lexington course in March seeing these pics makes me even more stoked

Last edited:
These two golf courses were in excellent shape and super fun to play. If you missed outside of the rough into the desert it was pretty much a done deal. A good bit of the time you could not even get to your ball because of the rocks or deep ditches, mountain sides, etc. There were tons of bunny rabbits and we even saw a coyote hunting them. It was an awesome trip for Christmas and many memories were built. We may make this a yearly tradition :blob:. I shot 85 the first day but started out really rough the second day and ended up with a 91 :angry:. The second course we played was really tough and the rough was thick and wiry. If you missed the fairway you were in for a tough shot out. If you hit the desert it was reload and try again. There is no doubt I could score better the next time out there. My game plan would be more conservative and my strategy would most definitely be different on many of the holes.

Have to wait till I get home to see the pics, blocked here at work. Glad you guys had a good time

Great pics Kelly. Glad you and Gray got to spend the holidays with your sons. Getting a couple of rounds in at some very nice courses is a nice bonus as well. These courses look very similar to some I play. If you are not in the fairway, you are in big trouble!!!.

Loved the pics KB, so glad everyone had a great time. I too love the look of desert golf, it has to be a blast playing out there.

Looks like some fun was had by all! Thanks for the pics!

I'm like one-T, I have never played desert golf but really want to.......maybe we need a THP Vegas outing!! :drinks:

Loved the pics KB, so glad everyone had a great time. I too love the look of desert golf, it has to be a blast playing out there.

When you come out next year maybe we can get together for a round. There are quite a few fun and challenging desert courses out here.

I'm like one-T, I have never played desert golf but really want to.......maybe we need a THP Vegas outing!! :drinks:

That would be a lot of fun for sure... golf all day , gamble in the evening.

Beautiful! Thanks for those pic KB! I bet you had a blast.

Looks like a great christmas time, beautiful course!

Kellybo Thanks for sharing your pictures from your trip. Looks different for sure, glad you all had good family time together on the course.

no photo of the waterfall hole?

Fantastic pictures! Looks like a wonderful time.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

no photo of the waterfall hole?

Can't believe I didn't take one! I think this was my BAD hole and I wasn't thinking pics! Haha. Here's one I found though:

Great Pics Kelly, I loved playing Vegas golf when I was there. Looks like a great couple of rounds and a yearly tradition sounds just right.

Can't believe I didn't take one! I think this was my BAD hole and I wasn't thinking pics! Haha. Here's one I found though:

haha no worries

Thanks for the pictures and info. Glad yall had a good time out there. Did you have a old beat up iron to use as the "desert club"?

Thanks for the pictures and info. Glad yall had a good time out there. Did you have a old beat up iron to use as the "desert club"?

This was our first time so we didn't know what we were getting into. If your ball went into the desert rocks, it was pretty much gone because the ball just blends right in with the rocks. Lucky for me I only lost one ball in two rounds.

Great pics and thanks for sharing. I really like the looks of those desert courses; probably b/c it is so different to the courses here in south Florida. Thank you again...great pics.

Great Pics you two, thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Wonderful pictures guy's. Looks like a you all had a blast. I played out there a few years ago and have to wonder if that might be the place after seeing all the desert. Thanks for sharing.

I loved seeing these pictures! I love desert golf! It is my favorite kind of golf, right behind links golf! Makes me want to go visit my parents. KB your son has a really nice swing.

Back