The Revere Golf Club | Troon Golf in Las Vegas, Nevada

I loved seeing these pictures! I love desert golf! It is my favorite kind of golf, right behind links golf! Makes me want to go visit my parents. KB your son has a really nice swing.

Thanks Dr. Teeth. Both my boys are really good golfers. They got their talents from me. Ha! It's wonderful that my husband and boys love golf as much as I do. Makes for a fun time when we get together.

Thanks Dr. Teeth. Both my boys are really good golfers. They got their talents from me. Ha! It's wonderful that my husband and boys love golf as much as I do. Makes for a fun time when we get together.

Yeah, that is something that my dad and I love to do and it is very important for me to get the chance to play some golf with him when I can. Not a better time to be had than playing some golf with your family.

Great pics! It makes me want to escape to AZ for a weekend to visit my mom. Thanks for sharing, I'm glad you had a great time!

Pulling this one back up. I think I missed this follow up thread after knowing you were heading out there. Courses look great. Seems we're heading Vega way in early April. We're thinking about playing the Badlands twice, driving to Mesquite to play Wolf Creek, and an affordable and what seems like a pretty easy course called Boulder Creek. We're considering a fourth course and Revere really seems great. We're trying to find the most affordable rates we can online. Badlands has a dirt cheap junior rate for my daughter as does Boulder Creek. Which course has the waterfall?

Kevin

Here's a review I found online of the Lexington course. It shows pics of the waterfall hole. You can't go wrong with either course. Concord is a tad bit easier than Lexington. My son MarcH is a member at Revere so be sure to send him a PM if you need anything. He's always glad to help. Have a great trip!!!

http://www.lasvegasgolfadventures.com/golf-courses/revere-lexington.html

I remember playing that course several years ago for a "work" function. 2 days of work 4 days of golf.
Fun course.

Great Golf course...can save some money with the TROON CARD :)

The day we played it we teed off at 9:15 AM...we got done in just over 4 hours...with a temperature of 112 degrees. :)

Many beers were consumed that day! Definitely a 'must play' in Vegas.

In my bag

Driver: :taylormade: Superfast 2.0 (10.5°)/ Matrix Ozick XCon-4.8 Flex S
Fairway Metals: :taylormade: R11 5 Wood / Blur by Fujikura Flex S
Irons: :taylormade: TP MB 4-PW
Gap Wedge: :taylormade: TM TP xFT C-C Wedge Gap, Nippon N.S. Pro 1050 GH 50° Extra Stiff/Strong
Sand Wedge: :taylormade: TM TP xFT, FST KBS Hi-REV 54° (12° Bounce)
Lob Wedge: :taylormade: TM TP xFT, Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH 60° (10° Bounce)
Putter: :odyssey: 2Ball SRT White Hot XG - Belly Putter
Ball: :taylormade: Penta TP

My wife and her friend booked us a trip to Henderson in April. This was one of the courses that was brought up. Any other courses in the Henderson area worth playing?

Back