Hello from Auburn, Alabama/Cumming, GA

WarGolfEagle

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all, just thought I'd make a quick post. I used this site a lot to get opinions on my new irons. Member of Canongate Golf in the Metro Atlanta area, but I play at Robert Trent Jones Grand National in Opelika, Alabama due to being there for school.

Looking forward to some good discussion!

Welcome aboard@!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard WGE

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and War Eagle.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome, and Roll Tide.

Hello all, just thought I'd make a quick post. I used this site a lot to get opinions on my new irons. Member of Canongate Golf in the Metro Atlanta area, but I play at Robert Trent Jones Grand National in Opelika, Alabama due to being there for school.

Looking forward to some good discussion!

Welcome aboard WGE, I have played 7 or 8 of the Cannongate courses and like them a lot. I have played Grand National both the Lakes and the Links, great courses. I know you will like it here.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum! War Eagle (great forum member) and yourself should hit it off well.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Welcome aboard WGE, I have played 7 or 8 of the Cannongate courses and like them a lot. I have played Grand National both the Lakes and the Links, great courses. I know you will like it here.

Thanks, my home courses are Windermere and Olde Atlanta. Grand National is fantastic, as are the rest of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.

Welcome to the forum! War Eagle (great forum member) and yourself should hit it off well.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Looking forward to some conversation with him!

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all!

Welcome to THP, this might get confusing.

Back