• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OG come pick me up so I can join in

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Dang Matty, I thought you were at least 16 years old with a drivers license LOL!!!! My old truck will barely make it to North Gray, Ga. hehe

Dang Matty, I thought you were at least 16 years old :eek:)!!!! My old truck will barely make it to North Gray, Ga. hehe

Maybe I can grayhound it lol

Is that a smiley?

Nope! Just pecks on the keyboard that resemble a smilie... It almost feels as good but not the same.... :eek:(

Sorry Bama but if you're coming early on Friday I think you two should go at it then!
agreed.....any day is fine....
I will also make sure I have some refrigerated grain and barley in the cart...

Dang Dawg, looks like we got's ourselves quite the match on Sunday don't it. I better get to working on my putting, chipping, irons, and driver right quick.

OG, one of those match-ups should be you and DD against eaglesgolf and myself. A couple of 21 year olds against you guys. You game?

Saturday's matches will be stroke play as follows (even though you may not play with this person in your group). Best score wins your team a match!

eaglesgolf72 vs. Tadashi70
Lefty vs. Dawgdaddy
Josh_Russ vs. JT723
Chewie69 vs. Ole Gray
Seth vs. KellyBo
Adwillingham vs. Bama
Brian T vs. Dmb012
SW vs. Toad
Adwillingham's Dad vs. SeemoreGuy
Brett_Ingle is odd man out right now - we will come up with way to count his score too

Last edited:
Dang Dawg, looks like we got's ourselves quite the match on Sunday don't it. I better get to working on my putting, chipping, irons, and driver right quick.

I agree, we will certainly have our hands full, got to remember that par is your friend in a best ball match, don't need to try and be a hero every hole.

OG, one of those match-ups should be you and DD against eaglesgolf and myself. A couple of 21 year olds against you guys. You game?

KellyBo already has the Team Matches down for Sunday. Saturday is the individual matches but we are playing a scramble format Saturday afternoon. We will get back with you on that offer.

Saturday's matches will be stroke play as follows (even though you may not play with this person in your group). Best score wins your team a match!

eaglesgolf72 vs. Tadashi70
Lefty vs. Dawgdaddy
Josh_Russ vs. JT723
Chewie69 vs. Ole Gray
Seth vs. KellyBo
Adwillingham vs. Bama
Brian T vs. Dmb012
SW vs. Toad
Adwillingham's Dad vs. SeemoreGuy
Brett_Ingle is odd man out right now - we will come up with way to count his score too

Whew, looks like I have a double hand full in this match up. Been wanting to tee it up with Lefty, now I get to play him heads up.

09:20 a.m.
DawgDaddy
Lefty78
Josh Ross
Bama

Please PM me and let me know if you are planning to play in the scramble on Saturday afternoon. It may only be a 9 hole scramble depending on how much time we have left to play. As soon as I know the participants, Kelly will get the teams together.

PM sent.

Please PM me and let me know if you are planning to play in the scramble on Saturday afternoon. It may only be a 9 hole scramble depending on how much time we have left to play. As soon as I know the participants, Kelly will get the teams together.

PM Sent

Pairings look great to me...meeting a couple new THPers and playing with three of my favorite folks in Kelly, Tadashi, and SMG

Last edited:
Wow! I get to kick the arse of KellyBo and DMB in one weekend! I am looking forward to this!

---
- Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

PM sent. Count eaglesgolf and I in for the scramble.

PM sent. Count eaglesgolf and I in for the scramble.

haha looks like you might have your wish as DawgDaddy and I will play you two in the afternoon scramble!

Wow! I get to kick the arse of KellyBo and DMB in one weekend! I am looking forward to this!

---
- Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

Don't make me start talking "JB" style trash to you now! You know, bringing up past matches and such. Hehe.

Don't make me start talking "JB" style trash to you now! You know, bringing up past matches and such. Hehe.

I think we could juice this one up a bit. If Setho loses the match, he will have to wear a ladies blouse at the 2012 outing demo day.. LOL!!!

I was giving you a false sense of security! In all seriousness, I am amped for that matchup. I have never played a person who was better than me who I had to beat. I am interested to see how my game reacts. I have 2 hard challenges between you and DMB.

We are going to have a good time! That is what matters.

I was giving you a false sense of security! In all seriousness, I am amped for that matchup. I have never played a person who was better than me who I had to beat. I am interested to see how my game reacts. I have 2 hard challenges between you and DMB.

If it makes you feel better, I've been playing to about a 18-19 handicap lately so unless my putter improves tremendously, you will be just fine.

I think we could juice this one up a bit. If Setho loses the match, he will have to wear a ladies blouse at the 2012 outing demo day.. LOL!!!

Now OG, I'm not sure why you're so obsessed with cross-dressing lately, but you have to leave Greybush at home. We have newbies coming to Blairsville and we don't want to scare them away.

:act-up::alien::alien2::angel::angry:

Spoiler
The smileys are for you, I know you miss them.

Now OG, I'm not sure why you're so obsessed with cross-dressing lately, but you have to leave Greybush at home. We have newbies coming to Blairsville and we don't want to scare them away.

:act-up::alien::alien2::angel::angry:

Spoiler
The smileys are for you, I know you miss them.

haha now that is funny. You won't see me in no dress but Setho could be wearing one next May. I will leave that between him and KellyBo. Heck she has beat me plenty of times so he would not be the first one to go down to a Lady golfer LOL

We are going to have a good time! That is what matters.

Absolutely! I could get spanked and I would not have had a better time.

If it makes you feel better, I've been playing to about a 18-19 handicap lately so unless my putter improves tremendously, you will be just fine.

You and me both. My putting has sucked tremendously, but switching to a mallet has really helped me.

Back