2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction, JB:

wy...wy...wy

Is this English?

It's caulkaniese. Soon to be released on rosetta stone. May I suggest you pick up a copy

MattyCaulk Approved!

We do appreciate the activity, Matty.

He needs to moonwalk out of here and regroup. It was too early for him to start this.:sick:

Ole Gray is awake from his nap! I'm sure he will come rescue you Krackbush.

Matty they are in your head already buddy!:bomb:

That's part of the plan, let them think they are in my head. As I sit back and laugh at the preschool jokes

MattyCaulk Approved!

Ole Gray is awake from his nap! After I change him and give him his bottle, he will come rescue you Krackbush.

Keeping it real!

That's part of the plan, let them think they are in my head. As I sit back and laugh at the preschool jokes

MattyCaulk Approved!

Let's keep this on topic. We don't really care what you learn about in school, Billy Madison.

MattyCaulk Approved!

Keeping it real!

Let's keep this on topic. We don't really care what you learn about in school, Billy Madison.

He is clearly not learning. Matty!!:beat-up:

He needs to moonwalk out of here and regroup. It was too early for him to start this.:sick:

Vomit smiley FTW

He is clearly not learning. Matty!!:beat-up:

Its like the caulk you remove from your tub before redoing it. It was tired, beat up, and just really not working anymore. Oh wait, that is his great grandpappy Ole Gray.

Ole Gray is awake from his nap! I'm sure he will come rescue you Krackbush.

Krackbush is digging himself a pretty good hole with the staffers on here.. He will need a fireman's ladder to get out of it. lol He keeps plugging though. Take you another good shot of geritol and kick some arse Captain Krack!

Krackbush is digging himself a pretty good hole with the staffers on here.. He will need a fireman's ladder to get out of it. lol He keeps plugging though. Take you another good shot of geritol and kick some arse Captain Krack!

Overnight me some, I'm out and sure you have a lifetime supply

MattyCaulk Approved!

Its like the caulk you remove from your tub before redoing it. It was tired, beat up, and just really not working anymore. Oh wait, that is his great grandpappy Ole Gray.

Naw,,,,, Captain Krack is older than me or Dawgdaddy! Krackbush is probably in his 70's right Matty?

Naw,,,,, Captain Krack is older than me or Dawgdaddy! Krackbush is probably in his 70's right Matty?

2 years shy of 80. She's uh... expirienced

MattyCaulk Approved!

Look here white socks :)

MattyCaulk Approved!

LOL I"m just trying to keep you sane before the outing. They are not going to give up. Team THP still sucks:thp::loser:

LOL I"m just trying to keep you sane before the outing. They are not going to give up. Team THP still sucks:thp::loser:

Lol I know, I'm having fun watching the stuff they come up with

MattyCaulk Approved!

That's pretty nice of you, Chunky. You are correct. I have 8 months of fun ahead of me and I'm just getting warmed up. Poor matty will be pulling an AHA before long.

That's pretty nice of you, Chunky. You are correct. I have 8 months of fun ahead of me and I'm just getting warmed up. Poor matty will be pulling an AHA before long.

Zzzzzzzzz, aren't you suppose to be at the range? Take a video of your session, I need a good laugh

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

The truth is people really dont think they will be. I know you were and our little joke on you did not help. But once you played with me for a few holes, you got better.

I think it was after the 3rd hole when I realized that I've already hit houses and just put down an 8 on the scorecard. Might as well just have fun at that point! Just a fantastic round that was a ton of fun. I still laugh at your face after I hit my shot on 15 so far left and you asked if I pulled it. When I told you I tried to hit it there your face was hilarious. I will pull hook it off the planet to stay away from water!:rain:

Zzzzzzzzz, aren't you suppose to be at the range? Take a video of your session, I need a good laugh

I know that telling time isn't on your lesson plan until 2nd grade, but I said a couple hours about an hour ago.

That was pretty funny.

It is clear Matty was not paying attention during the MC thread. I mean you were relentless in there and you were not playing. I can only imagine what the next 8 months will be. Especially now that your game is creeping into the 80's. You still suck:bicker:

I know that telling time isn't on your lesson plan until 2nd grade, but I said a couple hours about an hour ago.

You should get there early. Make sure they have enough balls and daylight for all the work you need

My favorite part of this outing in particular is going to be the first tee on the North course. I will call it Nube hunting. When the nerves set in and you realize you dont want to go left because that is your villa and you dont want to mess up your blouse that was neatly folded, you aim down the middle. Then the whole "I dont want to be an internet golfer" hits you even harder than the humidity does and you peel one off to the right past those fairway bunkers that line the entire fairway on the right side.

See that is where the Nube hunting comes in. Because that is the driving range. And the hunting part is you picking up a hundred balls seeing which one is yours, while the golfers on the range are hitting as they go caulk hunting.

First tee of THP Outing competition golf. First time swinging in front of all your forum mates. The desire to hit it straight. Bang, "Sir, we are going to give you another, because that one was just plain awful".

I was more worried about the driving range than the Villas on that tee shot. Amazing that we hit 2 balls each and both of mine went dead left:alien:
Luckily I got a good kick off the cart path and possibly somebody out walking the grounds so I had a good angle going in. The 3 putt from there wasn't so good. I have a feeling there will be plenty of people searching for their ball while trying to figure out if it's theirs or a range ball.

Hawk needs no work, he is improving by leaps and bounds and regularly plays golf with the Silent Ninja. He is going to show up in May ready to dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back