THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

Getting trickier now

Can I play through?

+1 this is killer. #3 is so slow my wife and I requested our restarant bill after my first pick, paid it, she drove us home, and I still had 4 guys left to pick in front of me.

league 2 is nuts. i would of never thought these picks would go in these spots

League 1 is running smooth. People making picks, good picks at that. Lots of fun for them so far.

Man thats a bummer, TC1. You try all the different espn names? Should be able to mouse over fantasy&games on the main espn page(top right) then a bunch of little tabs pop up then click Football(on the left) and when that screens comes up, there is your team on the right side then click that and should take you to the league.

League 2 might take another 3 hours to finish...!

the email I got the invite with. I login with that, nothing. I login in with the name I have with my name, nothing.

Too bad someone in league 2 had to remind people about the PPR...grumble, grumble

Bunch of no show in League 3 don't have Autopick turned on. So, draft is using entire 2 minutes and then selecting their player. Brutal.

league 3 just took pick 56 8:39 pm

That is weak people. Sign up and play!

I hope this draft is over before the season starts

We're on pick 91 and Cutler is still available...who'd thunk???

People not drafting probably means a few will forget to set there lineups during the season. Never good when that happens, kinda ruins the point of FF.

So at this point. it's a 15 team league in league #1 with whoever plays me should get an easy/free win every week.

So at this point. it's a 15 team league in league #1 with whoever plays me should get an easy/free win every week.

who do you have?

league #2 finally has some chat going just in the espn chat room.... i don't wanna miss anyones stellar picks lol

League 2 is through 100 picks

Back