Newbie looking for some online golf course or e-book

BondJames Bond

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi, totally newbie here.

I'm lookin for some online golf course or e-book. Do you have some good stuff to recommend? Free would be best :clap:

Thank you...

Welcome. I dont really understand the questions, can you elabourate?

Harvey Pennicks books are good, you can get them from your local library more than likely. For the basics of the game Golf for Dummies is very good.

Harvey Pennicks books are good, you can get them from your local library more than likely. For the basics of the game Golf for Dummies is very good.

Harvey Penick's Little Red Book was great. I read several things in there that I still use. Also, Golf My Way by Jack Nicklaus is great....

Ah I understand! I really liked Rotella's books, helped me a lot.

I would recommend Hank Haney's essentials of a swing. I know you asked for free but maybe you can find it at a library.

Great book. I recently got it after finding some of his tips helpful for my swing. Has a lot of the basics and fundamentals. I find it more easy to understand then say Hogan's book. Just my personal opinion.

Hope it helps.

Welcome to THP James Bond, I certainly feel safer now. :D

Hi just new to the forum :act-up: I have lots of books which I have found to be useful. In fact this is were I get most of my information from. Free EBooks can be good but some of them do lack the quality but you can't complain there free after all. I got most of my books from my local charity shop 50 pence for a book and I still have use these books and always will. Some of these books are from the 80's!!!! But don't let that put you off there useful trust me.

Video is something you can also look into may I suggest Rickard Strongert his videos on videojug are very informative and there is simple steps to follow. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite was also Harvey Penick's Little Red Book. Lots of information in there about technique and mentality that is easily remembered on the course.

Back