THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

Here is a sleeper that everybody should be looking hard at. Brandon Gibson.
The Rams have a new offense that should throw the ball around a lot.
Think Brandon Lloyd last year for Gibson this year if the cards fall right. If they fall wrong, you get Eddie Royal, but its late and worth the gamble.
The guy is ahead of Simms-Walker on the depth chart despite them paying big bucks for him
He could be the steal of the draft. Late and worth the gamble, because if he does nothing, it costs almost nothing, but you could get a huge star in the making.

Yes! We are officially done with the 1st round.:banghead:

league 3 is great, almost comical how much time its taking for 13th round picks....

Grandest. Entry. Ever.

one player in #3 has 3 kickers so far, only the 13th round :bomb:

Think Brandon Lloyd last year for Gibson this year if the cards fall right. If they fall wrong, you get Eddie Royal, but its late and worth the gamble.
The guy is ahead of Simms-Walker on the depth chart despite them paying big bucks for him
He could be the steal of the draft. Late and worth the gamble, because if he does nothing, it costs almost nothing, but you could get a huge star in the making.

Even though they signed Clayton???

Thanks for the tip JB...I think I will take a shot on Gibson (15th round)

puttin4kickers thought autodraft was a good strategy and now has 3 kickers

I like my team a whole lot more than I did after the draft last year.

QBs-Sam Bradford and Kevin Kolb
RBs-Frank Gore, Matt Forte, Jahvid Best, Danny Woodhead, Jaquizz Rodgers
WRs-Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Eddie Royal, Earl Bennett, Brandon Gibson
TEs-Brandon Pettigrew, Jermaine Gresham
K - Matt Bryant
Def - Tampa

Hmmm... I'm not sure what to think, there was nobody left in the last 3 rounds. Haha

GG's team is quite good.

QB - Stafford and Cassel
RB - Chris Johnson, Reggie Bush, Beanie Wells, Ringer
WR - Djackson, Mike Thomas, Andre Roberts, Brandon Gibson, A. Benn
TE - Vernon Davis
K - Janikowski
T - Lions

Best money I ever spent.

Her team is strong.

Our Draft:

QB: P Manning, Garrard
RB: McFadden, Mathews, M. Bush, R. Williams, Rashad Jennings
WR: Andre Johnson, B. Lloyd, Mike Thomas, Walter, Little, B. Gibson
TE: Jared Cook
K: Akers or some other kicker
D: Eagles

Her team is strong.

Our Draft:

QB: P Manning, Garrard
RB: McFadden, Mathews, M. Bush, R. Williams, Rashad Jennings
WR: Andre Johnson, B. Lloyd, Mike Thomas, Walter, Little, B. Gibson
TE: Jared Cook
K: Akers or some other kicker
D: Eagles

Yeah dude, she kept calling out guys and I kept saying really, they are still left? So I like what she did. Love Jared Cook, she has him as her backup. He could be a good one. Also love the Mike THomas pick. He is ready for a breakout year.

we're just drafting final round 15 picks now in #3

Finally over.. dont hate my team, but either way it was a helluva time

Took almost 2.5 hours, but was fun. Some hilarious commentary going on. TC1, thanks for playing.

Yeah dude, she kept calling out guys and I kept saying really, they are still left? So I like what she did. Love Jared Cook, she has him as her backup. He could be a good one. Also love the Mike THomas pick. He is ready for a breakout year.
Love Thomas, especially in that flex spot. Manning fell to us in the third round. Cook is having a good camp. We'll see. Needed something deep at TE because I wasn't going to jump on them early.

Love Thomas, especially in that flex spot. Manning fell to us in the third round. Cook is having a good camp. We'll see. Needed something deep at TE because I wasn't going to jump on them early.

Having the RB depth that fell to her will give her the ability to start Reggie at Flex (where he belongs) and then have DJ at WR and whoever is hot at the time (Mike Thomas, etc) at the other WR. I will also admit that I believe Stafford will be a top 5 fantasy QB this year.

Back