The BlackBerry Thread

Torch battery issue is fixed.
This phone is now 100% legit.

I'm on my 4th battery for the torch in the last year, otherwise it's the best BB yet for me. I get a new one every year, so I've had them all. Next favorite was the world Tour.

I'm on my 4th battery for the torch in the last year, otherwise it's the best BB yet for me. I get a new one every year, so I've had them all. Next favorite was the world Tour.

Interesting. Sounds like I'm not the only one with battery issues...

sure does. House inspection will be done before closing haha
OEM and ddec in the same house...we'd dominate Florida

Epic! The girls can schedule weekends to come visit. Only when its going to rain and no golf can be played. Or Friday nights maybe.

Epic! The girls can schedule weekends to come visit. Only when its going to rain and no golf can be played. Or Friday nights maybe.

I'm game for that haha

BBM has reached new levels with THPers...Its downright hysterical at this point this never ending conversation of international proportions.

BBM has reached new levels with THPers...Its downright hysterical at this point this never ending conversation of international proportions.

Will it ever end? I don't think so, just too awesome.

I truly feel like the ugly girl at a dance when I read this thread.

Did want to tell everybody on BB, if you have not yet, download the free program called Blackberry Traffic. What a freaking great free app. The traffic reports are perfect and spot on, and the directions it gives are really good. Completely free and fast. Great app.

I truly feel like the ugly girl at a dance when I read this thread.

We are expecting you to join us soon hawk

Any of you on VZW?

I saw what looked to be the new Bold on their website last night, but I'm not sure.

Any of you on VZW?

I saw what looked to be the new Bold on their website last night, but I'm not sure.

They have the new Bold I believe now. Awesome phone.

Any of you on VZW?

I believe dirtydawg has the new bold on VZW

I have the new Bold on VZ.

Cool. Hopefully they get the touchscreen too.

The cool thinga bout the the Bold is that its touchscreen as well.

The cool thinga bout the the Bold is that its touchscreen as well.

I did not realize that. In that case, I could care less if they get another one. I just like having the touch screen for a few things, but I never use it to type.

Cool. Hopefully they get the touchscreen too.

I know sprint has the all touch screen torch 9850. It looked cool when I saw it the other night. If I stay with sprint, I may lean that direction.

Any of you on VZW?

I bought the new Bold on Sunday and am blown away so far. This is my third blackberry and this one is the best by far. The touch screen is great for scrolling through pages and the keyboard is top notch. The buttons are a little bigger making it much easier to type.

John Deere Tappin...

Hawk needs a blackberry... That is all!

you like the touch better than the bold?

I like the bigger screen... I liked the form factor of the Bold more though. I thought the Torch keyboard was a bit stiff at first but now its more Bold like and a breeze to type on. Plus, it was $200 less and ATT just kills sprint in my area. Overall, phone wise the Bold is king but the Torch is right there. The Torch just fits me better right now in a lot of ways.

I just downloaded tapatalk. It makes me login everytime I use tapa, is there a way to keep this saved? Anyone know? Nevermind I just figuered it out, sorry

I just downloaded tapatalk. It makes me login everytime I use tapa, is there a way to keep this saved? Anyone know? Nevermind I just figuered it out, sorry

Have you added THP as a favorite?

I just did, thanks!

Back