GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to 6.9 from 7.1! Finally made it to the 6's. It has been an interesting ride as I have been up and down lately. When I am on I really play well. When I am off, it isn't pretty. Need more consistancy!

Down to 6.9 from 7.1! Finally made it to the 6's. It has been an interesting ride as I have been up and down lately. When I am on I really play well. When I am off, it isn't pretty. Need more consistancy!

Nice!!!! Congrats tomahawk!

Down to a 3.8 after dropping a 74 on the scorecard this weekend..

What's sick, is that drop from 3.9 to 3.8 is a FULL stroke (from 5 to 4) on my course. LAME!

Ouch, that's a stinger in competitive play. How do you usually play the fifth handicap hole on your home course?

My 3.9 stayed the same. I had a couple bad rounds over the last week, but here a 3.9 is only 4 strokes to begin with.

Congrats! It's nice to see the needle move that much.

Dropped from a 6.9 to a 5.5. Lowest hc yet. Putting is still not solid. I also posted a couple of rounds 90+. My scores are all over the place.

Wow, that's a big drop. Congrats!

Congrats! It's nice to see the needle move that much.

Yeah.. I shot a 76 at a tough course that posted a 2.9 on my index. That one round is the reason it went down so much. My other rounds were in the 7's, 9's and one 12. The 12 was awful! HAHA Had to stop hitting my driver because it was so erratic. Then, on Sunday, I hit 10 of 14 fairways and the others were just off in the rough. Went from being in the trees all day, to center cut of the fairway all day after a great range session. Golf is a funny game.

Woo-hoo! New index is 13.3! Down from a high of 15.7 in July. Gotta stop making those swing changes and just play golf! :smile:

No change, had one crappy 18 hole round and a good 9 hole round that wasn't factored in. I need to golf more.

Ouch, that's a stinger in competitive play. How do you usually play the fifth handicap hole on your home course?

My 3.9 stayed the same. I had a couple bad rounds over the last week, but here a 3.9 is only 4 strokes to begin with.

It's a gift hole, frankly. Long, straight par 5 that's reachable in 2 for me. Problem is, my non-stroking birdie is almost always washed with the guys I play with haha!

It's not that big of a deal, really.. I don't play competitively beyond a Sunday money game so it's not like it changes that much, but it's always fun to joke about..

Dropped down a bit to a 4.8 but still have that front nine 49 blowup and an 84 :angry:...Cant wait till the next revision

No change.... still 3.2

Stayed at 8.5 - happy it didn't go up!

I went from a 5.4 to a 5.5. I'm hoping to get back down in the 4's as we exit summer and my golf course conditions improve, particularly the greens. I seem to score the best in spring and fall, even though I strike the ball better when its warmer out!

It's a gift hole, frankly. Long, straight par 5 that's reachable in 2 for me. Problem is, my non-stroking birdie is almost always washed with the guys I play with haha!

It's not that big of a deal, really.. I don't play competitively beyond a Sunday money game so it's not like it changes that much, but it's always fun to joke about..

Which par 5 is it? Its not #9 is it? Pretty sure its not cause thats the dogleg right I hit that monster 3H onto the green in 2 from right?

Mine went down 1 point to 9.3 however with our winter greens coming on I will either have to get much better with the flat stick or I am headed back up soon :eek:(

Mine dropped to a 6.8. I must have had a couple of not so good scores drop off because really I haven't been playing too much lately.

well I went up .1 to 9.8

I'm pretty happy as i hit all time low of 4.2. Gotta keep working:)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

A big drop from 3.2 to 2.7!

Which par 5 is it? Its not #9 is it? Pretty sure its not cause thats the dogleg right I hit that monster 3H onto the green in 2 from right?

#15.. Right before the madness begins.. The one where it heads down the hill towards the hole.

Thanks OG. How have you been man?

I've been well. Trying to enjoy what summer we had this year. I have hooked up with Dr Teeth to golf and it's a blast, hopefully you and I can golf together soon. Maybe meet up for a 36 hole day at Gold Mt this fall? LMK

I had a horrible two weeks. Non of my scores counted. I get a push and go back to the pracitice range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back