THP Fantasy Football Week 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question??? how do you know which THP profiles are in your league? I listed my team name as my profile to make it easy but I'm not sure how to figure everyone elses out? Who's in league 2

well, not too sure I would come out without a few black eyes after that offer.

Just shoot me a counter. I'm certainly open to what you might be willing to trade for Eli.

Tapatalking golfer on my iPhone!

Maybe for a nice price.

Maybe I'll trade you Witten for him after week 4. :smile:

Question??? how do you know which THP profiles are in your league? I listed my team name as my profile to make it easy but I'm not sure how to figure everyone elses out? Who's in league 2

League 2 (99% sure it breaks down like this):
Bearded Ladies=Puttin4Birdie
Tennessee Tiders=adwillingham
Huskair nearly Power in week 1=Huskair
Guido Fist Pump=DevRicus
Icon from lost by 40 pts in week 2=White Rhino
THAWK Seatown Bawlers=tomahawk18
Kildaire's Killers=I'm assuming it is self explanatory
Planet of the Pygmy Marmosets=me (I can't believe I'm only at 17 transactions so far, it feels like more)
Team Prison Ninjas=SW
Show Me Your TDs=Bomb_n_Gouge
Cafe de Columbia=_JL_
Team Leftouts=dmb012
Wolfpack Only=Spaceman_Spiff
Broad Street Bullies=Buckjob
Team BX Invaders=wcueb923
Walkashame Wormburners=Nuevo_eph

Woo Hoo!!! I am now the Trophy Winning Pygmy Marmosets (no, not changing the team name). Winner by the narrowest of margins.
I'd like to thank Brandon Lloyd for hurting his privates in the 2nd half of Monday's game otherwise I think HuskAir would have pulled off the win.

We'll need a new trophy for week two, winner by the largest margin so I can get my 2nd trophy. :D

i have the same problem lol im in league 2 broad street bullies. we should make a post in the espn so we know whos who.

edit- posted last post in the league so we can see it there too thanks C-ault

CG, I think you need to get something else out of that trade...you are giving up 2 good WR's for 1 good WR. If there was only something to sweeten the pot

CG, I think you need to get something else out of that trade...you are giving up 2 good WR's for 1 good WR. If there was only something to sweeten the pot

Agreed, plus, I think Dez is going to have a monster season.

I just got a bleacher report saying Dez didnt practice and is doubtful for this weekend.

I'm glad I have Knowshon Moreno.....phew!

Rumor has it, he dropped his paycheck today. hehe

Wouldn't surprise me. I can't believe Spank isn't beating my door down for the guy. He has like every other Bronco besides Kyle Orton. C'mon Spank, make me a deal!

I'm glad I have Knowshon Moreno.....phew!

Only one week my friend! Captain Checkdown will look his way and look his way bigtime at some point.

Only one week my friend! Captain Checkdown will look his way and look his way bigtime at some point.

Let's hope not this weekend dude, cause he's riding some pine!!! I love that Orton rocks a beard dude. Love it!

I also can't wait to see Cam Newton turn a block of cheddar into queso bro!

Spank doesnt want Knowshow. He has Tolbert 35

I just got a bleacher report saying Dez didnt practice and is doubtful for this weekend.

Damm hopefully we can beat San Fran without him.. They wont be a pushover team

Spank doesnt want Knowshow. He has Tolbert 35

Yeah he does. He can't bank on that guy week in and week out either though. He needs Moreno.

Yeah he does. He can't bank on that guy week in and week out either though. He needs Moreno.

Let's hope not this weekend dude, cause he's riding some pine!!! I love that Orton rocks a beard dude. Love it!

I also can't wait to see Cam Newton turn a block of cheddar into queso bro!

I love that Orton did something after leaving Chicago. He still isnt a franchise QB but good on him for growing that beard. Rex has a better one though!

I wanna see Cam light it up dude. And I hope Tolbert does zilch. I'm playing that Ray Rice lover Spank this weekend. Rice is the biggest fraud going in FF. What a turd.

I hope Cam doesn't have the Sophomore slump dude, but I fear the mighty Pack has a game plan. If only we could get Julius Peppers back and let him be the entire O-line.

Crap...that means Ddec actually has a chance against me. Some body get Dez some icy hot STAT!

I hope Cam doesn't have the Sophomore slump dude, but I fear the mighty Pack has a game plan. If only we could get Julius Peppers back and let him be the entire O-line.

It will be very interesting to see what happens this week. He had a huge week 1 and now the Pack have some video on him to study.

Just got a really good trade offer, but wanted to see what someone else thought, The offer is: Me giving up Ray Rice for Mike Tolbert, Mario Manningham and Anquan Boldin. I think I end up better in the end, as I'm adding a lot of depth, but the flip side is the almost guarnteed 20+ points Rice gives you each week. Bring me all your thoughts, PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back