2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever Team TMex is formed, Grossman will be the leader. Assuming there is a Team Tmex!!! I think it'll be replacing the Palmer team lol.

Whatever team you are on will be Team TMex. Just a question of what lucky THP'ers are a part of it.

1. As soon as a thread was made to keep track of challenges so everyone could enjoy/remember them- it was made very clear that we shouldn't be doing that because terms of the competition haven't been released.
2. I have been reading scientific studies all morning and my mind is still in technical jargon mode. I will do my best to refrain from awkward posts in the future.

I know what your saying, but we are just planning ahead. I am honestly just giving you a hard time man. But, I am not smart enough to understand your banter.

Whenever Team TMex is formed, Grossman will be the leader. Assuming there is a Team Tmex!!! I think it'll be replacing the Palmer team lol.
Team Tmex...I like the sounds of that buddy. Definitely 2nd place caliber team for sure.

I'm giving you the old fist bump turned into the half awkward bro hug / back slap greeting....unless you have a Grossman jersey on....if that's the case I'm going to wo-sham-bo you in the texmex tibia

PLEASE wear the jersey!

Team Tmex...I like the sounds of that buddy. Definitely 2nd place caliber team for sure.

Oh please...you get a win in Florida and you think your troubles there are over? I don't even need to know the teams to know that the one you are on will lose. JK P4B, and I hope after all of this trash talk is done, we can still get a round in.

Oh please...you get a win in Florida and you think your troubles there are over? I don't even need to know the teams to know that the one you are on will lose. JK P4B, and I hope after all of this trash talk is done, we can still get a round in.
Before I bro hug it out I'm going to answer a big resounding YES to the question of my troubles in FL being over now that I've actually won something in that state. Aren't they?

And yeah we can trash talk it up now til May and we'll still get a round in and have a hell of a time buddy!

Before I bro hug it out I'm going to answer a big resounding YES to the question of my troubles in FL being over now that I've actually won something in that state. Aren't they?

And yeah we can trash talk it up now til May and we'll still get a round in and have a hell of a time buddy!

They actually think they have a chance against Team THP Jake, its really funny actually, kind of cute. I'm not even going to talk about it any more cause I don't want everyone to drop out of the outing since they know they have no shot.

I'm gonna perculate over this one. Sounds like youre challenging me periphally by challenging the staffers.

Put Yoccos in my group please! My sixsome is filling up hehe.

1. As soon as a thread was made to keep track of challenges so everyone could enjoy/remember them- it was made very clear that we shouldn't be doing that because terms of the competition haven't been released.
2. I have been reading scientific studies all morning and my mind is still in technical jargon mode. I will do my best to refrain from awkward posts in the future.

Hell I read scientific studies all the time (not really cause i like the funny papers) but the difference with you and me is you understand them and I Have to google them or ask KellyBo. lol

They actually think they have a chance against Team THP Jake, its really funny actually, kind of cute. I'm not even going to talk about it any more cause I don't want everyone to drop out of the outing since they know they have no shot.
Yeah we have to kind of toy with them a bit, you know, allow them to build up some confidence in themselves before we completely crush their dreams on the golf course. It will end up being quite comical if we can actually play along and get these guys to show up on the 1st tee thinking they're going to give us a good game.

Yeah we have to kind of toy with them a bit, you know, allow them to build up some confidence in themselves before we completely crush their dreams on the golf course. It will end up being quite comical if we can actually play along and get these guys to show up on the 1st tee thinking they're going to give us a good game.

Agreed, for the next few months we should let them thing they have a shot.

Agreed, for the next few months we should let them thing they have a shot.

Definitely have a shot. That's why we lace 'em up and play the game. Nothing is won on paper. There is always a punchers chance. OK...that's all of the cheesy cliche's I can come up with right now, so I'll just go with I can't wait to see the looks on team THP's faces when they get destroyed by everyone and come in DEAD LAST!!!

Definitely have a shot. That's why we lace 'em up and play the game. Nothing is won on paper. There is always a punchers chance. OK...that's all of the cheesy cliche's I can come up with right now, so I'll just go with I can't wait to see the looks on team THP's faces when they get destroyed by everyone and come in DEAD LAST!!!

I can tell ole yokem has been buffing up on a couple cases of mountain oysters as he is puffing up like a King Cobra snake! Sic em York!

I can tell ole yokem has been buffing up on a couple cases of mountain oysters as he is puffing up like a King Cobra snake! Sic em York!

And this right here is exactly why we have an "activate ole gray voice" thread.

Can we get a translation from that? haha

And this right here is exactly why we have an "activate ole gray voice" thread.

We need a universal Ole Gray translator. I personally would rather learn Klingon... it sounds easier.

This is another one I have copied and pasted on to what I now call the Ole Gray wall of shame posts. We all know that Chunkylover's friend does not believe that. He will pound his chest like he does in this thread, but he knows better. I met him. Nice guy. And, well, you know what they say.

See what you've done Yorkem, you've put yourself in the same league as Ole Gray. Thats not a good place to be.

This is a pretty cute post dude. First the cliches had me laughing at you, then the second part had me feeling sad for you. Dead last? Really? As Keyshawn, Cris Carter and the boys would say.....
cmon-man.jpg

See what you've done Yorkem, you've put yourself in the same league as Ole Gray. Thats not a good place to be.

Wall of shame huh? You staffers are going to be running for cover like a kid who stepped in a yellow jackets nest. It will be arse holes and elbows running to the woodshed!

Wall of shame huh? You staffers are going to be running for cover like a kid who stepped in a yellow jackets nest. It will be arse holes and elbows running to the woodshed!

Man Kelly must be a saint, I'm not even sure the last line here is english, and kind of has me concerned.

Man Kelly must be a saint, I'm not even sure the last line here is english, and kind of has me concerned.

Well when I get ya down to Cypress Gardens I will spell it out for ya. It ain't pretty though so make sure you bring some crying towels.

i really have started enjoying trying to decipher what Gray is saying.

i really have started enjoying trying to decipher what Gray is saying.

It's like a game in itself isn't it? Of course I understand him completely, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back