Say Goodbye to the Dreaded Muffin Top

Golf4Her

Reaction score
Handicap
What if we told your there is a new line of golf apparel that shapes, tones and slims, instantly eliminating 5-10 pounds from your silhouette? Well there is! We just added Smashing Golf & Tennis to the Golf4Her website, you may have seen them featured in Golf Digest and Shape Magazine. They use a secret inner layer of compression fabric in their bottoms and ruching in their tops to smooth out those bumps and lumps, i.e. the dreaded Muffin Top! Let us know what you think!

This is a great idea actually and one that I think could really catch on.

Can they make this for men?

This is a great idea actually and one that I think could really catch on.

I agree. When I first opened this up I was looking for a fitness product. :laughing:

In all seriousness though, I know many women have issues in this regard and if you can get something in their hands that make them feel better about the way they look, then it will sell. Especially for ladies involved in golf, where the style is typically fairly form fitting.

Great idea and implementation from what I can tell!

I would like to request the extra strength version. I have some Euro-cut shirts that I'm ashamed to wear.

They do for your case...it's called a bra.

Back on subject though....great idea; hope it takes off!

it gets rid of muffins, not cakes.

great concept and I think it'll be more popular than people may think. Plus its buttery soft like a forged club so it has to be good!

I love this! I have camisoles like this for those days where I am just not feeling good about myself and I feel I need a little helping 'sucking in'.

JB and I were just having the conversation about having something like this made for men. But do you really think men would wear them?

JB and I were just having the conversation about having something like this made for men. But do you really think men would wear them?

I do not...I am glad I do not have one but most men seem to be proud of the beer guts and wear tight shirts flaunting it as such. Never really got that...

I love this! I have camisoles like this for those days where I am just not feeling good about myself and I feel I need a little helping 'sucking in'.

They make something like this for men to wear under shirts. I have seen an infomercial for it. The market is probably smaller than it is for women, but some men are really self-conscious, Im just not one of them

I attempt to wear a wife beater to do this, but it can't handle the load :(

this should catch on. very smart idea...

I attempt to wear a wife beater to do this, but it can't handle the load :(

how about under armour compression shirts?

great concept and I think it'll be more popular than people may think. Plus its buttery soft like a forged club so it has to be good!

+1....hilarious.

Good call.

not to get too off topic from the Smashing Fashion line...but i've been wearing the compression shirts (under armour heat gear) underneath and i like them a lot. i don't need any "slimming" (no offense) but i'm one of those people who has to wear an undershirt...have to! even if i'm wearing the latest and greatest technology in golf apparel, MWT etc...have to. so i finally got tired of sweating to death in cotton shirts, and under armour makes some might fine product.

i would think that UA or any compression shirts would be the best equivalent of this for men...

The only time I see my golfing buddies try to suck it in to look 'better', is when the girl with the beer cart comes by! LOL

Great concept that should take off. I loved (as has already been stated) the buttery soft comment! Its like they're advertising to men! Great thought though and I think they should be great sellers!

ditto!

I would definitely consider it... its kinda like the Seinfeld "Bro" or "Manziere" concept! It could catch on, I just don't want to walk in and see JB helping Hawk put his on...

I think these would just make me disappear ;)

I think this is a great product to offer! I need this to hide my 12 pack.

I have seen it advertised before. It's like "slim for men" is like a workout looking shirt/material.

What if we told your there is a new line of golf apparel that shapes, tones and slims, instantly eliminating 5-10 pounds from your silhouette? Well there is! We just added Smashing Golf & Tennis to the Golf4Her website, you may have seen them featured in Golf Digest and Shape Magazine. They use a secret inner layer of compression fabric in their bottoms and ruching in their tops to smooth out those bumps and lumps, i.e. the dreaded Muffin Top! Let us know what you think!

That's pretty hot looking! I have to get Mrs Drumdog to take a look.

Got my girl doing insanity... dont want to be disappointed in the morning after a round with cocktails

Back