Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i could just win the lotto and tell everyone to pfffffffffft

As if my year could get worse, I came home from work a little early because I had a dentist appointment to take care of my tooth that is killing me. I went downstairs to check my email and saw that my beer fridge in the basement's door was slightly open and there was dirty water all over the floor. I had to go to the dentist amd come home and clean it up. The fridge is now in my shower downstairs defrosting. I had to steam mop the whole basement again and run the dehumidifiers again. I really do not know how much more I can take.

Tap tap taparoo

Dev you have been through a s*** storm this year. I am very sorry you are going through this.. Prayers sent your way

As if my year could get worse, I came home from work a little early because I had a dentist appointment to take care of my tooth that is killing me. I went downstairs to check my email and saw that my beer fridge in the basement's door was slightly open and there was dirty water all over the floor. I had to go to the dentist amd come home and clean it up. The fridge is now in my shower downstairs defrosting. I had to steam mop the whole basement again and run the dehumidifiers again. I really do not know how much more I can take.

Tap tap taparoo

play the frikken lotto! or play some golf
you might win or get a hole in one soon!
your luck is going to turn around with a quickness

I somehow made my web browser resolution on my new laptop and I'm not sure what buttons I used to do this. I want it back to normal but I'm still figuring this bad boy out.

Chrome

The little wrench on the top right.

The little wrench on the top right.

Thanks Hawk, but its not every webpage but just THP forum pages. I will find the buttons I pressed here in a second.

I've done it accidentally before as well. Can't remember what it is.

Woke up at 3:30am with tightness is my chest. No matter what I do I get no relief. Would prefer not to go to the ER which my wife is urging me to do. Can I please go a whole day without something happening to me? Isnt it time for God to pick on someone else yet? I am, for the most part, a good person. I dont deserve this. Sorry for all the negativity lately from me, this thread is like my journal...lol

Tap tap taparoo

Chest pain is something not to be second guessed when in doubt go get checked out.. hey that rhymes ....lalalalalala :banana:

My rant is forum testing. More specifically when someone signs up for testing without even reading what the product is. Hope no one around me gets selected to test the Pure Shot driver and ends up in my playing group and is trying to hit it on the actual course. :angry:

My rant is forum testing. More specifically when someone signs up for testing without even reading what the product is. Hope no one around me gets selected to test the Pure Shot driver and ends up in my playing group and is trying to hit it on the actual course. :angry:

Haha if they get selected once they see it I doubt anyone is uneducated enough to realize this is a real driver haha, but who knows. Seriously though if you dont know then I think you will.

Haha if they get selected once they see it I doubt anyone is uneducated enough to realize this is a real driver haha, but who knows. Seriously though if you dont know then I think you will.

You are probably right and I was being a bit sarcastic but if they are uneducated to even read what they are signing up to test, then you never know.....

Stormed last night, so I was not able to upload some pics that I wanted to do to our sattellite internet. Grrrr.

People not taking the time to look at all the testing thats going on.. Not trying to be "that guy" but the testers recieved new iCaddis and no one has commented in the thread but the testers.. I realize THP has a lot of awesome testing going on, but testers rely on questions and stuff as well to help supplements their own review

Woke up at 3:30am with tightness is my chest. No matter what I do I get no relief. Would prefer not to go to the ER which my wife is urging me to do. Can I please go a whole day without something happening to me? Isnt it time for God to pick on someone else yet? I am, for the most part, a good person. I dont deserve this. Sorry for all the negativity lately from me, this thread is like my journal...lol

Tap tap taparoo

depending on your health condition I would go to the ER and save yourself and your family some future problems...If you have insurance just call your Dr. and give him the symptoms or at least that Doc's PA.

2 pairs of nike golf shoes didnt last 1 whole season... i love the look of nikes but man they dont last long

2 pairs of nike golf shoes didnt last 1 whole season... i love the look of nikes but man they dont last long

That blows...I have a pair of Footjoys that look like crap after 3/4th of a season...

Tap tap taparoo

Dev I dont even know what to say, but youve been getting effed lately. Please update us on your condition as this isnt anything to mess aeound with.

That blows...I have a pair of Footjoys that look like crap after 3/4th of a season...

i just ordered a pair of footjoys... i want adidas but i dont have the coin for that right now

Dev I dont even know what to say, but youve been getting effed lately. Please update us on your condition as this isnt anything to mess aeound with.

I am okay. It went away after about and hour and a half. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night so I am a zombie today. I called my Dr. and made an appointment for Monday.

I am okay. It went away after about and hour and a half. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night so I am a zombie today. I called my Dr. and made an appointment for Monday.

Hope things get better man. I've been in those ruts for a while and it really does suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back