Callaway Razr X Tour Irons

Cleaned my RXT's this morning...wow, they are awesome clubs

Cleaned my RXT's this morning...wow, they are awesome clubs

I'm gonna leave these out in my yard over the weekend and see if they can withstand hurricane force winds... maybe.

I'm gonna leave these out in my yard over the weekend and see if they can withstand hurricane force winds... maybe.

They will stop those winds...they have that power. wind doesnt affect them

I'm taking my RXT's to the range today to get them dirty. Can't wait.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

of course they will...Tour clubs can do that

of course they will...Tour clubs can do that

Well these might withstand up to Category 2. Only the forged blades can go on the higher scale.

lol how did you know? I did actually. They finished the build and needed it plugged back in.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

I'm psychic! Except when it comes to MST which is why Tmex is so confusing sometimes (it's in one of the screen shots. The outlook popup always catches my eye since mine never stops during the day).

Took the RXT's to the range yesterday after work for another great pre MC range session. These irons continue to impress me. Between my last round and yesterdays range session Ive seen some great distances with these. I think the distance was something that really surprised me. Not sure why but I didnt expect them to be so long. Yesterday I worked on keeping the right shoulder down with holding a headcover under my armpit. So I did have a few odd shots but came away impressed yet again with the RXT's.

Well I got to finally game the RXTs last night. All I'm going to say is that I knocked 9 strokes off of my personal best. I would have came in below par, but my chipping and putting were a little off last night.

Well I got to finally game the RXTs last night. All I'm going to say is that I knocked 9 strokes off of my personal best. I would have came in below par, but my chipping and putting were a little off last night.

Wow!! If your handicap to the left is correct that is amazing. Congrats AH!

Wow!! If your handicap to the left is correct that is amazing. Congrats AH!

It's correct. I usually average mid to low 90s for 18 holes. My personal best before last night was an 85. Now it's a 76 and I may need to adjust my handicap if I keep having rounds like that.

Wow, thats awesome. I hope others read this and see what they are missing out on

That's awesome! I also shot my personal best with these. Coincidence?

Well done Adam!!!!!!!!! That is a fantastic score. Keep us posted and keep up the good work!

That's awesome! I also shot my personal best with these. Coincidence?

Nope. It's all in the club. I was 160 out on a 600yrd Par 5 and normally I would have layed up for a lob wedge to get it on the green as there is a creek in front of it, but I was feeling so confident after just 4 holes that I pulled my 6i put a 3/4 swing on it to keep it low. The ball landed just over the creek and rolled up onto the green to about 15' from the pin. Sadly I 3 putted for a bogey, but I didn't care after that iron shot.

Nope. It's all in the club. I was 160 out on a 600yrd Par 5 and normally I would have layed up for a lob wedge to get it on the green as there is a creek in front of it, but I was feeling so confident after just 4 holes that I pulled my 6i put a 3/4 swing on it to keep it low. The ball landed just over the creek and rolled up onto the green to about 15' from the pin. Sadly I 3 putted for a bogey, but I didn't care after that iron shot.

Oddly enough it was my putting that cost me my first 70's round as well. How was you GIR%? I firmly believe that to get to the 80's it's all about GIR's (if you're consistent enough to hit fairways or non-penalizing drives). On my low round I also shot my best GIR% which is all about iron play.

Since I got these My GIR% has steadily climbed. Now if I can fix my putting...

Oddly enough it was my putting that cost me my first 70's round as well. How was you GIR%? I firmly believe that to get to the 80's it's all about GIR's (if you're consistent enough to hit fairways or non-penalizing drives). On my low round I also shot my best GIR% which is all about iron play.

I'll have to go back and look at my notes from last night when I get home.

Pre RXT irons, I was averaging around 10 GIR's per round, since having the RXT's in the bag, I'm averaging a hair under 12 GIR's per round.

Pre RXT irons, I was averaging around 10 GIR's per round, since having the RXT's in the bag, I'm averaging a hair under 12 GIR's per round.

That's pretty much 2 strokes for a lower HCP like you TC. Could be the difference in winning a match.

That's pretty much 2 strokes for a lower HCP like you TC. Could be the difference in winning a match.

You would think it could be 2 strokes until you put 38 putts on the scorecard like I have lately, haha

I do love them. My par 3 GIR's have climbed more than anything. I think that's what I like the best.

You would think it could be 2 strokes until you put 38 putts on the scorecard like I have lately, haha

I do love them. My par 3 GIR's have climbed more than anything. I think that's what I like the best.

Better on the green than somewhere else, I say. With your HCP the expectations are that you bury that bird.

Maybe you could putt with these. :D And if you do and start improving let me know cuz I could sure use some putting help as well. Hehe.

Better on the green than somewhere else, I say. With your HCP the expectations are that you bury that bird.

Maybe you could putt with these. :D And if you do and start improving let me know cuz I could sure use some putting help as well. Hehe.

My putter is hot and cold at times. and the other day, it was freezing. I think these irons make me a better iron player, that simple.

Reading Adam's experiences should really show folks just how forgiving, accurate, and good these irons are.

Reading Adam's experiences should really show folks just how forgiving, accurate, and good these irons are.

If I wasnt' a lefty I would have let everyone try these last night. Thats how much I love these clubs. My golf partner left last night saying that he wishes he would have tried these before buying the Burner 2.0s after seeing how muched they helped my iron game.

And one other thing: I think these irons look sick! They may not have the flashiest badge design, but the brushed nickel finish is outstanding, at address they are outstanding, and looking at the cavity from behind (like when my brother is hitting and I'm standing behind him), they look really great.

C'mon people, get your RXT on!

Back